Well, well, well...

Well, I'll be dipped in bat sh!t, it's FAlice!!!!

How do I know it's really you? There are imposters 'round these parts, ya know.

Care to purchase a T-shirt? 2 for the price of one... slightly used.

pookie said:
Well, I'll be dipped in bat sh!t, it's FAlice!!!!

How do I know it's really you? There are imposters 'round these parts, ya know.

Care to purchase a T-shirt? 2 for the price of one... slightly used.

Testing me are we? What special saying would you like for it? BassPlanet, perhaps?

Not that this proves anything, mind you. NoRespect knew as much about the T-Shirt thing as FallingAlice did.

Anyway, I don't know why we bother to bring up the T-Shirt business since the thing that made those T-shirts GREAT was the logo. Now I return to see that not only is it dusty in here, but that you've effectively buried the flying sperm in a maze of detail and graphical flourish -- relegating him to a barely visible "continued" bug.

Criminitly...that's like getting rid of Pat Patriot. It's just not right.

It's just not right I tell ya.

Hey, FAlicy is back on the Planet. You know, my now archived Solicitation of Advice thread just isn't the same with all your posts deleted. It just makes "know" sense now.

And while we're in the "correcting Alice" sort of mood:
FallingAlice said:
Besides that, the spelling of no as "k-n-o-w" is now officially considered an unnecessary artifact of old-English morphology. It's completely out of date. Kind of like your appendage.
Fixed.

FallingAlice said:
Criminitly...that's like getting rid of Pat Patriot. It's just not right.

It's just not right I tell ya.

Uhhhhhhh.......yeah.....about that.......

We were all settling down about ready to hit the hay one night and this big fat dude with a panty on his head came flying in through the window, swiped the big wiggly guy logo and ran away laughing. Luckily he missed the little logo, or we wouldn't have that either.

We weren't quite sure what to do after that, so that's how we ended up with what we've got.

Pull up a chair, we got a lot of catching up to do! How do you take your coffee?

PS....I saved some for you.....

Annihilus said:
Uhhhhhhh.......yeah.....about that.......

We were all settling down about ready to hit the hay one night and this big fat dude with a panty on his head came flying in through the window, swiped the big wiggly guy logo and ran away laughing. Luckily he missed the little logo, or we wouldn't have that either.

We weren't quite sure what to do after that, so that's how we ended up with what we've got.

That seems plausible enough. Okay. I'll buy it.

dropKickMurphy said:
Pull up a chair, we got a lot of catching up to do! How do you take your coffee?

PS....I saved some for you.....

Ah! sweeeet

Yeah, baby, yeah.

Oedipus Tex said:
Hey, FAlicy is back on the Planet. You know, my now archived Solicitation of Advice thread just isn't the same with all your posts deleted. It just makes "know" sense now.

And while we're in the "correcting Alice" sort of mood:
Fixed.

Yeah, yeah.

If it isn't Mr. Romantic.

Well, I'm glad to see you made it out alive.

I still wouldn't trust that girlfriend of yours, though.

Oh sure....she takes her sax and runs away for a year, probably joining some jazz band somewhere along the line, doesn't write, doesn't call. For all we know, she could be lying in a gutter. She could have shacked up on some other message board. She could have actually gotten a life.

And then one day, voila, she just reappears. And everyone showers her with gifts :mad: Meanwhile, some of us have been trying to keep the place dusted, doing all the dirty work. And where are our gifts? Huh? Huh?

This story sounds way too familiar.

Well not me. I can't be sweet talked. The rest of you can go ahead and lays palms down in front of her. But, she's got some s'plaining to do :harumph:

bideau said:
Well not me. I can't be sweet talked. The rest of you can go ahead and lays palms down in front of her. But, she's got some s'plaining to do :harumph:

Uhhhhh....

I gotta go. I'll write more later.

When I return, I'll give you a serialized version of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

It ends with this fabulous gay man giving me some ruby slippers, telling me to click my heels 3 times and saying, "There's no place like home."

bideau said:
Oh sure....she takes her sax and runs away for a year, probably joining some jazz band somewhere along the line, doesn't write, doesn't call. For all we know, she could be lying in a gutter. She could have shacked up on some other message board. She could have actually gotten a life.

And then one day, voila, she just reappears. And everyone showers her with gifts :mad: Meanwhile, some of us have been trying to keep the place dusted, doing all the dirty work. And where are our gifts? Huh? Huh?

This story sounds way too familiar.

Now, now, Bideau...the prodigal son story is written for the benefit of the good son. Remember that.

FallingAlice said:
Uhhhhh....

I gotta go. I'll write more later.

When I return, I'll give you a serialized version of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

It ends with this fabulous gay man giving me some ruby slippers, telling me to click my heels 3 times and saying, "There's no place like home."

You met Carson Kressley? What a coincidence. He was on here just a few weeks ago. Small world.

Ahh the prodigal daughter returns to once again grace the planet with her keen wit and sharp tongue. Off season's looking up me hearties.

Oedipus Tex said:
Now, now, Bideau...the prodigal son story is written for the benefit of the good son. Remember that.

Oh sure, take her side ... hmmmph.

And yes, "made it out alive" was a very good choice of words. Pretty much covers your life during the past year.

Everytime I stay away from this website for a few hours something big happens. I'm thinking about just staying away for the good of the site. ;)

On top of that frigging Ballbustah steals my brainchild to one-up the fruit basket and now I'm stuck with this bunch of wild forget-me-nots (get it?) that I hand picked from google.

Jesus, I might as well give them to you before they up and die or you disappear for another (checks calendar) year.

This reminds me of an episode of One Step Beyond where a bride to be lets her future hubby go up in a glider and he crashes into a tree on the side of a mountain and croaks up there.

She mourns for a long time and then finally decides to get on with her life and get hitched in an outdoor ceremony. Of course a freak gust of wind blows the glider off the tree and the Ex-fiancee arrives for the ceremony with a big, bony smile on his face.

Yeah, it's something like that except for the wedding part and the gender reversal. Plus that was freakish and eerie and this is a very happy event for everyone here that remembers you.

Hey, nobody ever said an analogy has to be spot on.

Anyhow, welcome back and I hope you aren't allergic. Please let us know what you did while you were stuck in the glider when you get some time.

I really, really missed you.

The original Logo Patriots Planet WILL make a come back. There is a very talented graphical member here who has made some great new banners that bring the little guy back. I hope we can incorporate them more heading into the season.

If you are feeling a little nostalgic and can not wait, here is the original:

Back