FallingAlice said:
Pookie --

How much time each day do you spend surfing the web for these babes?

What IS it with men and blondes?

1) No time at all... They all come off of one web page. rock103.com.

2) Blondes take our minds off of the pain and agony of 2 losses in a row.

FallingAlice said:
Pookie --

How much time each day do you spend surfing the web for these babes?

What IS it with men and blondes?

1) No time at all... They all come off of one web page. rock103.com.

2) Blondes take our minds off of the pain and agony of 2 losses in a row.

I'm overdue

I had a football post today, it's time for a refreshing break.
Here's a nice pic of Lelee Sobieski. Haven't heard of her? You will.

Re: I'm overdue

Hawg73 said:
Here's a nice pic of Lelee Sobieski. Haven't heard of her? You will.

Nice Hawg! What a great set of.......... eyes.

Who is Lelee Sobieski anyway?

Here's my babe o' the day.

Pook,

SHE'S A BRUNETTE!!! Oh my god, you are unpredictable and can't even be contained . Lelee is a chick who had a bit role as a jailbait type hooker in Eyes Wide Shut and starred in the mini-series Joan Of Arc. What a babe, and she can actually act. I meant to grab a different pic of her and can't seem to edit it so what the hell, here is another.

NoRespect said:
Welcome to the Dark Side Pookie. :thumb:

I'd like to thank you all for showing me the light....er, or is it the dark?!?!?

I give you all....

...the Brunette of the Day!

And yet another brunette......

I just ran across this one and felt she was worthy of pumping new life into the Girlie thread. May it never die.

Can torn jeans look any better?

She should get rid of those rags for cryin' out loud.....onto my bedroom floor, that is!

My, what a itty bitty swim suit

If only her Mom could see her in this thread....

Re: My, what a itty bitty swim suit

pookie said:
If only her Mom could see her in this thread....

It's official Pook, you like the slutty looking ones. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Slutty????!!!! I think that she is a fine specimen of a warm blooded, wholesome American young lady! Sheesh!

Ok, Enough skimpy two piece bathing suits with thongs and postage stamp sized coverups. Time for a couple of sensible one piecers. Here are three very funny and pretty hot chicks from Saturday Night Live.

Hawg73 said:
Ok, MORE skimpy two piece bathing suits with thongs and postage stamp sized coverups.

What's that Hawg? MORE skimpy thongs and borderline rated PG-13 pictures for the girly thread? Your wish is my command.

Pook,

Very nice, she is too fine.

I can't really make out the previous pic by Alice. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one to have problems making my attatchments come out correctly. It must be that ol' Schadenfreude. Could it be Barbara Eden? She was hot but I had a thing for Gladys Kravitz (don't tell anyone).

Hawg73 said:
Ok, Enough skimpy two piece bathing suits with thongs and postage stamp sized coverups. Time for a couple of sensible one piecers. Here are three very funny and pretty hot chicks from Saturday Night Live.

Pookie:

I'm a little worried about Hawg. Sensible swimwear? More coverage? Saturday Night Live chicks??? Who's he trying to fool anyway?

Anyway, it appears that the fate of the free world once again is in our capable hands Pook. And I QUOTE:

MoreThong73 said:
Stop Making Sense! It's a waste of fabric. People are starving in Africa.

Back