THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

ModernDynasty on 07-16-2007 at 12:13 AM said:
Is this a good place to say hey I haven't been here in a quite a while. Anyway I signed up after the Jets playoff game but never really got a round to posting. I more of a reader than poster on forums like this, hopefully I'll become more active on this board. So a little bit about me, my name is Leo and I'm gonna be a sophmore at Curry College. Also I'm a huge fan of all the Boston sports team. Anyway I look forward to posting here.

Welcome MD.

Is Steve Nelson still the head football coach at Curry?

Hello all,

First post and the water feels very warm, OK I’ve been a Patriots fan since my Father introduced me to football back in 69-70.

In the 70’s to early 90’s it was hard to catch a home game unless I went to it because of local blackout rules.

Football has always been my favorite sport, it was hard growing up wanting to talk Patriots football when everyone is brainwashed into thinking Baseball is the greatest sport in the world at least here in New England.

It looks to be a fantastic year for our beloved Patriots and the season can not come soon enough.

I love football so much I had to once again get Sunday Ticket with Superfan. I also had my first NFL Fantasy DRAFT 2 weeks ago.

This is my team
Tom Brady (QB NE)
Tony Romo (QB DAL)
Ronnie Brown (RB MIA)
Maurice Jones-Drew (RB JAC)
Tatum Bell (RB DET)
Jerious Norwood (RB ATL)
Brandon Jackson (RB GB)
Randy Moss (WR NE)
Donte' Stallworth (WR NE)
Brandon Marshall (WR DEN)
Benjamin Watson (TE NE)
Tony Scheffler (TE DEN)
Stephen Gostkowski (K NE)
DST Broncos (DST DEN)

Well I look forward to hearing from you here at Patriots Planet.

Have a good day and lets GO PATS 07

Thank you,
Rich
:pat: :patriots:

patriotswin4me on 07-17-2007 at 01:04 PM said:
Hello all,

First post and the water feels very warm

That's because we can't keep certain people from peeing in the pool. :shake:

Welcome to the Planet. :wave:

mgoblue101415 on 07-17-2007 at 02:07 PM said:
That's because we can't keep certain people from peeing in the pool. :shake:

Welcome to the Planet. :wave:

Thank you, it’s nice to be here
:pat: :patriots:

JD10367 on 06-28-2007 at 06:16 PM said:
All noobs must answer the following multiple-choice questions before it can be satisfactorarirly determined that they are acceptable contributors.

Uh, JD, I think #9 is a trick question...
There's no "None of the Above".

;)

Hey I am new to the planet. I just joined today after coming across the uniform thread. I posted my extensive jersey collection and went for a swim. You folks are pretty interesting so far but where is the Pats talk? We signed former Steeler LB Brown today. He should give us a little more youth to go with Vinny, Junior, and Troy...

Steelerfan87, do you take anything that Curt Schilling says as factual or even part of reality? Bradshaw was pretty good but look at the source.

Glad to be here.

Benign Despot on 07-19-2007 at 06:46 PM said:
Offseason is a little less focused here than some other sites, once camp starts there will be a lot more football talk

Yeah, what BD said.

Course, don't feel that we don't want to talk about football. That's not the case at all. If you want to start a thread about any football related topic most of us will jump in.

It's just, like BD said, the offseason gets a little slap happy around here.

Oh, and welcome to the Planet. :wave:

patsfanroach on 07-19-2007 at 06:14 PM said:
Hey I am new to the planet. I just joined today after coming across the uniform thread. I posted my extensive jersey collection and went for a swim. You folks are pretty interesting so far but where is the Pats talk? We signed former Steeler LB Brown today. He should give us a little more youth to go with Vinny, Junior, and Troy...

Steelerfan87, do you take anything that Curt Schilling says as factual or even part of reality? Bradshaw was pretty good but look at the source.

Glad to be here.

Hey there! Welcome to the Planet. Would you like to make out?

patsfanroach on 07-19-2007 at 07:14 PM said:

Well, I don't know much about Schilling, but he seems to have good taste in football teams. :thumb:

We signed former Steeler LB Brown today. He should give us a little more youth to go with Vinny, Junior, and Troy...

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! What are you doing Chad?? WHY????

Oh, and welcome to the Planet PFR.

Originally posted by VYF
Hey there! Welcome to the Planet. Would you like to make out?
Where was this invitation when I joined? All I got was SOKB's promise that I wouldn't be gang raped. :(

Thanks for the warm welcome to the site. I look forward to your banter as the season heats up and get closer...

MEPATNUT on 07-16-2007 at 03:18 PM said:
Welcome MD.

Is Steve Nelson still the head football coach at Curry?
No he's not. He stepped down as AD and head coach the year before my freshmen year there.

Just a quick "hi" from a Pats fan in Upstate NY....friggin' lonely up here too! Closest team to me is the Bills.....ughhh....friggin' Bills fans...

Looking forward to being part of the group here-probably reading more than posting, but you'll get my 38.99¢ (inflation for from 2¢) at times whether you want it or not!

Living in upstate NY sucks as a Pats fan....people look at me funny when I tell them my dogs name is Bruschi!:patriots!

stevealmighty on 07-21-2007 at 12:24 PM said:
Just a quick "hi" from a Pats fan in Upstate NY....friggin' lonely up here too! Closest team to me is the Bills.....ughhh....friggin' Bills fans...

Looking forward to being part of the group here-probably reading more than posting, but you'll get my 38.99¢ (inflation for from 2¢) at times whether you want it or not!

Living in upstate NY sucks as a Pats fan....people look at me funny when I tell them my dogs name is Bruschi!:patriots!

Welcome to Patriots Planet
:thumb:

stevealmighty on 07-21-2007 at 12:24 PM said:

Ha ha. One of my best freinds is a Steeler fan here in Maine. His dog's name is Lambert...I really hope you are as annoying to the Bills fans as he is to us....lol. Welcome aboard.

I'm a Pats fan born and raised in NH, currently in Ravens/Redskins country.

PS Still looking for non-Sunday Ticket solutions to watch games this season.

PatsOfNazareth on 07-24-2007 at 09:39 AM said:
I'm a Pats fan born and raised in NH, currently in Ravens/Redskins country.

PS Still looking for non-Sunday Ticket solutions to watch games this season.

Find a friend with Sunday Ticket or go to a bar ( the latter is my preferred choice )

Or, if you just need a fix ( listen rather than watching ) Sirius Radio has NFL games. I mean, we got it for the music but the days when the Pats aren't on nationally and we don't head out to the bar, listening to it on Sirius works pretty well. Sirius is cheaper than Sunday Ticket, has much, much more variety, and is year round, not just during football season. Much more bang for the buck.

And welcome to the Planet. :wave:

Back