Does Brady ever see his baby boy?

dashoe

Reaction score
According to TMZ.com Tom Brady is an absentee father, a dead beat dad.

How does this sit with all of the Brady ballwashers out there? Does it bother you that he is more concerned with strutting around NYC with his Yankees hat and his supermodel girlfriend, than he is with being a good father to his newborn baby?

Or is it ok as long as he is throwing ally-oops to Moss in a Patriots uni?

If you ask dashoe, it's becoming more and more evident year after year that Brady is a spoiled douchebag who cares only about himself. Also explains why he is nonexistent when it comes to charitable work.

Don't project your issues with your father on other people.

It's counterproductive to your therapy.

How does this sit with all of the Brady ballwashers out there? Does it bother you that he is more concerned with strutting around NYC with his Yankees hat and his supermodel girlfriend, than he is with being a good father to his newborn baby?

If you ask dashoe, it's becoming more and more evident year after year that Brady is a spoiled douchebag who cares only about himself. Also explains why he is nonexistent when it comes to charitable work.

Too bad you didn't read the memo that Bridget sent out saying he was just a suitable sperm donor and didn't want a father for her child.

What another dead beat dad...I know I would never let my kids support a douchebag like Brady who cares about nothing but himself. Great role model.

With the issues Tony Dungy has had in his life I don't think you should be critisizing Tom Bradys parenting skills, you don't know what arrangement he has with Bridget...

With the issues Tony Dungy has had in his life I don't think you should be critisizing Tom Bradys parenting skills, you don't know what arrangement he has with Bridget...

Tony Dungy's son killed himself because Saint Dungy wouldnt accept him because he was gay. He even tried to commit suicide a month prior to his death. You would think Dungy would of taken some time off football to be with his son, but nope, he rather stick to football and pretend like nothing happend. Great father he is!

Tom Brady has parenting skills? He doesn't seem to be putting them to use then.:rolleyes:

Tom Brady has parenting skills? He doesn't seem to be putting them to use then.:rolleyes:

lets hope he's better at it than Dungy, you opened this can of worms, it's probably best to let it go...

lets hope he's better at it than Dungy, you opened this can of worms, it's probably best to let it go...

Why? You think what you say about Dungy bothers me? You can say whatever you want, but when you rip a guy because his child committed suicide it just shows what you're all about.

Tony Dungy's son killed himself because Saint Dungy wouldnt accept him because he was gay. He even tried to commit suicide a month prior to his death. You would think Dungy would of taken some time off football to be with his son, but nope, he rather stick to football and pretend like nothing happend. Great father he is!

Retard - link? Because that sure does sound like assumptions that your making which you challenge everyone else to post facts. Once again, what does Tony Dungy have in common with Tom Brady being a dead beat dad?

Why? You think what you say about Dungy bothers me? You can say whatever you want, but when you rip a guy because his child committed suicide it just shows what you're all about.

I didn't rip him, just pointing out your hypocrisy... I have young children and wouldn't wish that on anyone...

What exactly are you all about?

I have my own kids to worry about...there was a case on the news last night about a guy who was abusing his girlfriends 7 year old son by burning his sack with a lit cigarrette and pissing on him, maybe you should be worried about those kind of things, not how good a dad Tom Brady is or isn't...

I guess you just don't get it, you're really not worth the time..

I didn't rip him, just pointing out your hypocrisy... I have young children and wouldn't wish that on anyone...

What exactly are you all about?

I have my own kids to worry about...there was a case on the news last night about a guy who was abusing his girlfriends 7 year old son by burning his sack with a lit cigarrette and pissing on him, maybe you should be worried about those kind of things, not how good a dad Tom Brady is or isn't...

I guess you just don't get it, you're really not worth the time..

Tom Brady is "suppose" to be a role model. Did we ever hear of the guy burning ciggarettes out on some kid? no....that is something we cannot control. We can instead insult Brady to the point where he might realize that he should grow up and be there for his kid.

Tom Brady is "suppose" to be a role model. Did we ever hear of the guy burning ciggarettes out on some kid? no....that is something we cannot control. We can instead insult Brady to the point where he might realize that he should grow up and be there for his kid.

You can control how good a dad Brady is or isn't? this country is full of kids who don't have parents and are neglected but you're worried about Bradys kid? sure you are..

I'm not aware of what he and Brdiget have for an arrangement and its none of my business...I had read where she didn't want him around, sorry, don't have a link...

What another dead beat dad...I know I would never let my kids support a douchebag like Brady who cares about nothing but himself. Great role model.

A dead beat dad is a guy who does not pay child support not a father that is not allowed to see his son. Get it right idiot boy. You have no idea about what is going on, so if you want to judge people and their lives, maybe you should look into why dungy has trouble keeping his kids alive.

What are you all talking about...Tom's a great dad...what kind of real man would ever embarress himself just to make extra money to pay his child support by wearing "Victoria Secret" mens panties and letting them take his picture & post it everywhere for the whole world to see him in those sexy tight womans garments !!!!

OOOH!!! just thinking about it ...makes me just Sooooo "CRAAAAZZZY" He's so "HOT"

so if you want to judge people and their lives, maybe you should look into why dungy has trouble keeping his kids alive.

Don't be an fvcking idiot just to protect *** boy...and a little fun talk...Thats serious shit with Dungy'd son & you show "Zero" class as a human being by comparing & even mentioning this...

Maybe now people will hope you may be in that same situation some day just so you will learn a really hard lesson...watch what you say dipshit !!!!!!!

Back