Does Brady ever see his baby boy?

Probably would have been a good idea to preface that earlier. Just a thought. Not everyone is up to date with the SNL lingo, seeing that I haven't watched that show since I was in High School.

Jh you are so on it!!! I thought UT would be the first to see that those are actual transcripts from the SnL skit "Jane you ignorant slut".

Notice the italics replaced the original names.

You're awesome Jh!!:clap:

dashoe is developing feelings for Jh.:heart:

No harm intended tommysgirl! Just messin' with ya and everybody else, except for Jh, she's too good.

Damn, should I be scared?!!!!! eeek

Jh you are so on it!!! I thought UT would be the first to see that those are actual transcripts from the SnL skit "Jane you ignorant slut".

Notice the italics replaced the original names.

You're awesome Jh!!:clap:

dashoe is developing feelings for Jh.:heart:

No harm intended tommysgirl! Just messin' with ya and everybody else, except for Jh, she's too good.

Again, I'm not offended. I just wish you'd acknowledge your hypocrisy. Guess not.

tommysgirl, you ignorant slut. Dungy's personality profile is not at issue here, any more than is your inability to achieve orgasm. The issue is Tom Brady. How can we expect to have the confidence of any free nation when he disregards his only begotten son? I suppose you'd like to conduct parental policy the way you conduct your private life, hopping from bed to bed with anyone that can do you some good. Then what do you have? An old, dried-out scuzz that no decent man would be seen with. Is that what you want for America? It's too late for you, tommysgirl, but our country still has some dignity left, you hosebag!

Dashoe - That is the funniest post I have ever read...

You may want to be careful...Bahsten people don't have a sense of humor when it comes to insulting them and Brady within the same breathe.

Doesn't offend me UT. This is from a guy who spends his his free time in the basement of a message board with 2 other very angry men who have been kicked out of general population. And what do they talk about? Brady's penis. He's a waste of oxygen.

Maybe Dashoe was right.

Probably would have been a good idea to preface that earlier. Just a thought. Not everyone is up to date with the SNL lingo, seeing that I haven't watched that show since I was in High School.

But that would have killed the fun of having people freak out and think dashoe went craZAZy.

What hypocrisy? Brady's situation and Dungy's situation are apples and oranges.

How so? You've spent a lot of time saying that Brady doesn't see his kid without taking into account that Bridget moved clear across the country to make the situation even more difficult. We have no idea what Tom's opinion is in this.

Dungy WILLINGLY moved his entire family a plane ride away.:shrug:

What hypocrisy? Brady's situation and Dungy's situation are apples and oranges.

you see Dashoe...this is where you lose any shred of credibility on this issue.Tommysgirl is right..you're a hypocrite because you rag all over Brady not seeing his kid (which once again,you have absolutely no idea how much or how little he actually does),and yet nominate Tony Grundgy for sainthood after his kid offs himself at least partly because Tony wasn't around to help the kid.Then you argue that it's apples and oranges.....can you say fraud??...I knew you could...

How so? You've spent a lot of time saying that Brady doesn't see his kid without taking into account that Bridget moved clear across the country to make the situation even more difficult. We have no idea what Tom's opinion is in this.

Dungy WILLINGLY moved his entire family a plane ride away.:shrug:

I'm sure Dungy is with his family as we speak. Tom is not with his new born son. Thats the difference. During the offseason Dungy is with his family, while Brady is galivanting around NYC with Giselle. Dungy will fly to Tampa every week during the season to be with his family, who will be at HOME in Tampa. Brady will spend his free time during the season as he normally does, in NYC with Giselle or posing for ambiguously gay photos and NOT with his baby boy.

Dungy didn't move his entire family, they just went back home and Dungy will commute to work on Irsay's private jet.:p

I'm sure Dungy is with his family as we speak. Tom is not with his new born son. Thats the difference. During the offseason Dungy is with his family, while Brady is galivanting around NYC with Giselle. Dungy will fly to Tampa every week during the season to be with his family, who will be at HOME in Tampa. Brady will spend his free time during the season as he normally does, in NYC with Giselle or posing for ambiguously gay photos and NOT with his baby boy.

Dungy didn't move his entire family, they just went back home and Dungy will commute to work on Irsay's private jet.:p

You are still working off assumptions of when he sees his son. You have NO idea. He isn't Dungy, he doesn't hold press conferences to give the status of his familys living situation. He does what most people do, shuts his mouth because it's none of your business.

You have no idea how much Brady is or isn't with his son.On the other hand,we ALL know that Tony Dungy wasn't with his when it mattered the most...

Back