Random Jets Stuff Thread

it involved raiders fans, this is a common sunday in Oakland sadly.

and I poke fun at almost everything so I equally offend all

It doesn't matter....ppl were in critical condition because idiots can't act like humans. Poking fun at it...making light of it....whatever you want to call it is just taking the low road.

It doesn't matter....ppl were in critical condition because idiots can't act like humans. Poking fun at it...making light of it....whatever you want to call it is just taking the low road.
no it is making a joke that most people can understand is a joke...it is the few with their panties in a bunch that get upset. did you click on the link provided after me...you fail to realize that in a society of shitballs one either can laugh about the foolish behavior or hide from it...I prefer to laugh, make a joke of it because the truth is, if it indeed was 2 rival gangs then it is no big loss to the society we live in...at least they took each other out instead of the typical innocent by-stander.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VcFryjunIjw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(although this clip skips over the best part of the bit...)

no it is making a joke that most people can understand is a joke...it is the few with their panties in a bunch that get upset. did you click on the link provided after me...you fail to realize that in a society of shitballs one either can laugh about the foolish behavior or hide from it...I prefer to laugh, make a joke of it because the truth is, if it indeed was 2 rival gangs then it is no big loss to the society we live in...at least they took each other out instead of the typical innocent by-stander.

My panties arent in a bunch....but my grasp on when to joke is. This is a football forum. We have all gotten into it with rival fans at a game or even here. To think that ppl will reduce themselves to putting somebody into coma, or critical thinking is a disgrace. I believe in circumstances like this, ppl should send well wishes to the ppl who were hurt and not joke. Thats my opinion....agree with it or not. But somebody was shot for wearing a "fvck the 49ers" shirt.............thats a damn shame

My panties arent in a bunch....but my grasp on when to joke is. This is a football forum. We have all gotten into it with rival fans at a game or even here. To think that ppl will reduce themselves to putting somebody into coma, or critical thinking is a disgrace. I believe in circumstances like this, ppl should send well wishes to the ppl who were hurt and not joke. Thats my opinion....agree with it or not. But somebody was shot for wearing a "fvck the 49ers" shirt.............thats a damn shame

I think the difference is, in this case were were joking about beating down our own fellow team fans, and not the fans of another team.

I'm sure there are some fellow jets fans you'd like to put a beat down on too... God knows I would ;)

I think the difference is, in this case were were joking about beating down our own fellow team fans, and not the fans of another team.

I'm sure there are some fellow jets fans you'd like to put a beat down on too... God knows I would ;)

nope.....not really

on a side note......did you guys just feel the tremors from the 6.0 earthquake that just hit Virginia. I was in my office and the building was shaking

I agree with everything you said, except the first sentence. There's no doubt that what went down there is really messed up. I've never understood how some people can get themselves so worked up about someone being a fan of another team. To be honest, even a few of the posts in some of the threads in this forum have me wondering about a few people here.

Sure we could make some posts saying, "Can't we all get along", or something, but it's not going to change a thing. Some people are just jerks (and some are just plain evil).

Whether we cry about it or joke about it, doesn't make any real difference. It's how we live our lives, raise our children, and treat other people that makes a difference.

nope.....not really

on a side note......did you guys just feel the tremors from the 6.0 earthquake that just hit Virginia. I was in my office and the building was shaking

I was on the phone with someone in NYC and he suddenly broke off the call. I hope no one got hurt. I didn't feel a thing here.

I agree with everything you said, except the first sentence. There's no doubt that what went down there is really messed up. I've never understood how some people can get themselves so worked up about someone being a fan of another team. To be honest, even a few of the posts in some of the threads in this forum have me wondering about a few people here.

Sure we could make some posts saying, "Can't we all get along", or something, but it's not going to change a thing. Some people are just jerks (and some are just plain evil).

Whether we cry about it or joke about it, doesn't make any real difference. It's how we live our lives, raise our children, and treat other people that makes a difference.

Also, just for the record, it seems it was not football-related, but it's not 100% certain:

Police -- who have identified a person of interest in only one of the shootings -- have said they do not know the motivation behind the attacks; some videos circulated on the Internet have shown 49ers fans attacking each other. But sources close to the investigation told reporters that the violence might have been sparked by rival gang members, Nortenos and Surenos.

I agree.....and are you saying that my panties are in fact bunched up ?

I was on the phone with someone in NYC and he suddenly broke off the call. I hope no one got hurt. I didn't feel a thing here.

Lord and Taylor in midtown paniced and evacuated the store

I agree.....and are you saying that my panties are in fact bunched up ?

Let me state for the record, "I have no knowledge about the state of your panties, nor do I need to know, unless you're actually a hot babe".

:eek:

Back