Random Jets Stuff Thread

I would love to see the Jest win or tie against the Cowboys just to shut up Cowboys fans. They beat a terrible Giants team and the Cowboys are not that good. Dak's stats were terrible.

I would love to see the Jest win or tie against the Cowboys just to shut up Cowboys fans. They beat a terrible Giants team and the Cowboys are not that good. Dak's stats were terrible.
Right, but then someone needs to knock off the Jets, who would be insufferable. And then THAT team, holy crap.

What this league really needs is a Shut-The-Fuck-Up-Go-Round ™️ . For a couple decades they had one, and it was named Till Bradychick. Now we really need a new one.

I tried to warn him.

I am beginning to think, based on his post, that JetsKnicks is PERSONALLY responsible for the departure of Rodgers achilles tendon from his heel.

:coffee:
That’s a lot to put on my shoulders. In my defense, as a Jets fan I usually only get to be optimistic until the season starts.

Nope. The Jets need to lose against the Cowboys just like they're supposed to. I don't give a shit about Cowboys this or that. I only give a shit about wins and losses in our division and in the conference.

That’s a lot to put on my shoulders. In my defense, as a Jets fan I usually only get to be optimistic until the season starts.
It's difficult to watch. But then again, I see it everywhere here in Michigan. I'm a little worried about my lions fans friends because they have completely swallowed the press and are 20 feet out in front of their skis.

I mean I'm hoping against hope that they get what they're hoping for but son of a bitch, some of my friends are already looking for hotel rooms for the Super Bowl.

#OutofControl

Back