WTF Thread

LnPDsrQ.jpg

:facepalm:

I know a few farmers that were changing out guards and sickle sections on the header (the wide front part) when their kids accidently engaged the header on (the separator was already engaged). The kids literally seen their fathers go through the combine.

Definitely a WTF moment (that would last forever)!

this guy is screwed, a true WTF? is wrong with people...

it does indeed, too smooth to not be. a real ass that size would have ocean ripples in it.
I would hate to be the guy that went on a date with her and ask if her that ass was Photoshop or not.....:coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

I would hate to be the guy that went on a date with her and ask if her that ass was Photoshop or not.....:coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

but my kids have an ap on their Ipods that will do that to anyone, like Pee Wee said "but what? everyone I know has a Big Butt, come on Simone let's talk about your big butt!!"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VuYgmyorZrc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Posted via Mobile Device

Line from Frasier ..
Your wife is so fat it looks like she stuffs throwpillows in her pants.

Or after hearing details from Niles that he'd rather not..
"Excuse me while I poke out my mind's eye."

Missing running back Adam Muema resurfaces

Posted by Darin Gantt on February 28, 2014, 1:03 PM EST
adammuema.jpg
AP One of the mysteries of the Scouting Combine has apparently been solved, to the relief of many.
According to Michael Gehlken of U-T San Diego, San Diego State running back Adam Muema has resurfaced, a week after he said God told him to leave the Combine.
(Or maybe it was Sean Gilbert, who just happened to be in Indy too. Coincidence?)
Muema showed back up Friday morning at the Florida facility where he was training, still wearing his NFL-issued gear from the Combine.
“I know he’s fine. I know he’s safe,” a person close to Muema said. “But I don’t know what happens from here. There are good people that are helping him.”
Muema said Sunday after leaving the Combine he was “following God,” who told him if he skipped the workouts he’d be drafted by the Seahawks. He also said he believed in something called Lord Reyal, who claims to be the second coming of Christ.
Friday, he said he was going “home,” but those around him hope he’s not doing many interviews.
On Friday, from an airport, Muema spoke on the phone again. It had to be quick, he said; his cell phone battery was dying, and he was filling out paperwork.
“I’m glad he’s safe, obviously,” the source close to Muema said. “But the last thing I think he needs to be doing is be talking to anyone, on Twitter, media, anything like that. He just needs to get his life right. . . . I hope he stops being a story.”
There is very little chance of that happening now, and the Seahawks or any other team are going to want to know much more about why he went missing.

Back