Random Football News

VHJzuj6.jpg

LOL

The perfect season is my #1 most painful loss...#2 is when they faced them again...and lost again.

WTF?!?!
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes. The first loss to the Giants was the toughest. It was a lot like the Aaron Boone home run off of Wakefield in 2003.

I know which losses have scarred me most based on my two priorities for every regular season:

1. Patriots get to postseason.
2. Giants don't get to postseason.
Posted via Mobile Device

Brady winning his 5th against the Giants would be orgasmic.

Brady winning his 5th against the Giants would be orgasmic.

It would be. But the chance of us losing again, presumably on another fluke play, would cause me a lifetime of impotence. Can't risk that.
Posted via Mobile Device

The loss in the AFCCG to the Colts was a harder pill to swallow, IMO. F*ck Peyton Manning :cuss:
I almost put my foot though my friends TV . After Brady final INT clinching the colts win. Even the announcers were talking about how hot it was in RCA dome

I almost put my foot though my friends TV . After Brady final INT clinching the colts win. Even the announcers were talking about how hot it was in RCA dome

And loud? ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

I've seen better legs on a flamingo :coffee:

Exponent should work their magic on the science behind his ability to stand up on those spindles.

Broncos WR Kyle Williams carted off the field today with probable ACL injury. Had one 3 years ago too.

Broncos WR Kyle Williams carted off the field today with probable ACL injury. Had one 3 years ago too.

He tore his achilles...out for the year. I feel badly for him but not for the Broncos.

Back