Patriots owner Robert Kraft will be charged in Florida prostitution sting

The video that shows a money exchange with intent is all important.

Without the video the NFL is speechless. It's not sexual harassment like Jerry Richardson or overt pandering like Jerrah. Consensual adults means something in my mind.

How is it consensual if the woman was part of a sex trafficking ring ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Seems people are ignoring the fact not only was he doing this, but the place he visited was part of a sex trafficking ring. THAT is the story. That is my long term concern.

Sure if he knew about it.

If he didn’t, he’s just dumb and cheap. Not evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a strange thing in cases like this.

So Police knew about this brothel, were monitoring it and therefore were happy to allow this activity to continue. If they were trafficed girls it's worse as they allowed these girls to continue to get abused because they were waiting to get some big arrests.

Instead of simply rescuing these girls and freeing them from misery, they were happy to let the abuse continue.

IF they were trafficed girls. That's what makes it questionable if this was sex trafficing. Why would authorities just wait and allow any suffereing to continue?

So Police knew about this brothel, were monitoring it and therefore were happy to allow this activity to continue. If they were trafficed girls it's worse as they allowed these girls to continue to get abused because they were waiting to get some big arrests.

Instead of simply rescuing these girls and freeing them from misery, they were happy to let the abuse continue.

IF they were trafficed girls. That's what makes it questionable if this was sex trafficing. Why would authorities just wait and allow any suffereing to continue?

Greater good I suppose.

Rescue these ones right away just shuts down this location. Leaders of the ring can just get more girls and open shop elsewhere.

Assume they weigh the short term suffering of these women (if true) against the long term benefit of potentially dismantling the leadership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, when you are pas with 45, who was affiliated for many years with Jeff Epstein and the case is being revamped due to one of 45's Cabinet members who was a prosecutor in that case is in big Chit... https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...ys-it-s-looking-acosta-s-role-jeffrey-n974586

They are saying that Kraft was charged with using (soliciting sex) the spa services which they said were misdemeanors. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...iciting-prostitution-n974611?icid=recommended

It is sad that Kraft just didn't find a nice woman his age who was not after his $$$$$$$$$$ instead of being involved in this type of activities. Hope they do not connect him with Epstein because that is much more unforgiving..... https://www.local10.com/news/florid...secutors-violated-law-in-jeffrey-epstein-case

Great point.

Like to hear them explain that.

Yes.

That's how the law works. You need evidence for the courtroom.

Seems people are ignoring the fact not only was he doing this, but the place he visited was part of a sex trafficking ring. THAT is the story. That is my long term concern.

These "spas" were very common in Rhode Island until about 10 years ago. A loop hole in the solicitation laws made indoors prostitution legal for years (a little known secret outside the area). The legislature ignored the issue until independent investigations revealed that they were places to house sex traffic victims. When the outcry got too high,the loop hole was closed and the "spas" were systematically shut down.

Now, there is some push to legalize it again.

No one can go into one of those places and not know how those women go there. Kraft has gone off the deep end. Not sure if this will be his wake up call.

Well he denies it. I wonder if there will be the media frenzy rush to judgment before all the facts come out? One might hope recent events might teach people something.

This might be his death knoll. His reputation dragged through the mud and his age. It could kill him.

This might be his death knoll. His reputation dragged through the mud and his age. It could kill him.

Good point by Hurley about this from the NFL pov

Michael Hurley‏Verified account @michaelFhurley
Football-wise, an important note from the Irsay case: NFL commissioner Roger Goodell did not issue further punishments -- i.e. the forfeiture of draft picks -- because Irsay's actions did not have a "competitive consequence."

I don't care much if at all.

He's denied it, so let's see what cards are slapped on the table, because it appears that the Law in Florida is geared up for a media circus.

Have you noticed that nobody in law enforcement mentions prostitution without adding "human trafficking" these days?

While I pity women that are forced into selling their bodies against their will, and that unfortunately does still occur in this country and around the world, I'd urge people not to jump to the conclusion that every women in that line of work fits that description and that Kraft had any knowledge of any of that going on. Is he supposed to bring a lie detector with him? Get a sworn statement?

I'd bet Kraft knows somebody that is in a similar situation as him (rich, public figure) that frequented the place and told him he would not be recognized and there would be no commitment or other entanglements which is something that probably informs every move Bob makes in the arena of female companionship. Can any of us judge him for that?

Plenty of women that work in run n' tug operations or other occupations in the sex trade are there of their own free will, although folks that love the salacious will be glad to insist I hate women or am in favor of sex slavery by stating that simple fact. And it is a fact.

The whole thing is absurd. A masseuse can touch virtually every square inch of your body and all is fine, but that same hand moves (after both OK the deal) to the forbidden zone and suddenly everybody is clutching their pearls and getting fired up to wreck somebody's entire life.

I don't know much about the people at the top of law enforcement in Florida, but I'm going to go with the theory that they're looking to get elected at Bob Kraft's expense until I hear otherwise.

He's denied it, so let's see what cards are slapped on the table, because it appears that the Law in Florida is geared up for a media circus.

Have you noticed that nobody in law enforcement mentions prostitution without adding "human trafficking" these days?

While I pity women that are forced into selling their bodies against their will, and that unfortunately does still occur in this country and around the world, I'd urge people not to jump to the conclusion that every women in that line of work fits that description and that Kraft had any knowledge of any of that going on. Is he supposed to bring a lie detector with him? Get a sworn statement?

I'd bet Kraft knows somebody that is in a similar situation as him (rich, public figure) that frequented the place and told him he would not be recognized and there would be no commitment or other entanglements which is something that probably informs every move Bob makes in the arena of female companionship. Can any of us judge him for that?

Plenty of women that work in run n' tug operations or other occupations in the sex trade are there of their own free will, although folks that love the salacious will be glad to insist I hate women or am in favor of sex slavery by stating that simple fact. And it is a fact.

The whole thing is absurd. A masseuse can touch virtually every square inch of your body and all is fine, but that same hand moves (after both OK the deal) to the forbidden zone and suddenly everybody is clutching their pearls and getting fired up to wreck somebody's entire life.

I don't know much about the people at the top of law enforcement in Florida, but I'm going to go with the theory that they're looking to get elected at Bob Kraft's expense until I hear otherwise.

This is my take exactly & I couldn't have said it better.

An why haven't they released this other big name yet? Why hold it back? They want to extend to more media cycles. Hold back names, get in the news again tomorrow or next week. Pure political tactic. Release all the names at once.

:toast:

For full disclosure I paid a couple times when I much younger for a BJ. They were not trafficked they were willing participants. Value for value.

I do know that human trafficking occurs and should be eradicated but that is one of the new buzzwords that is an anti-concept. Words mean things and not all sex workers are are chained up in a dungeon.

F**k it, he needs to come out and make a joke about it and drive the haters mad.

"I had to go somewhere to get my balls deflated"

Drop the mike and walk off.

Back