Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Um bro, as someone who shares many of here thoughts they are quite original and not in any way based on feels.
Not in my direction, which is what I pointed to. If she is going to cheer lead in the background, I am going to make reference to it. Bro

Its a childish thing to say, thank you. Its obvious things have upset you this year so I expected little else.
The only thing "upsetting" me is your endless defense of all things TB12. And that isn't upsetting; but it's annoying to no end.

The only thing "upsetting" me is your endless defense of all things TB12. And that isn't upsetting; but it's annoying to no end.
Its also a bit annoying that you are trying so hard to diminish a player that brought so much to this team after he left. But with sports, thats how things go, so it looks like we are both going to have to deal with it.

Its also a bit annoying that you are trying so hard to diminish a player that brought so much to this team after he left. But with sports, thats how things go, so it looks like we are both going to have to deal with it.

He's not and I don't recall anyone else here doing so.

He's not and I don't recall anyone else here doing so.
Ok, in the many years I have been here, his interest has never been higher for the wins and losses of the Tampa Bay Bucs...never really came up on the radar much...I guess thats just a coincidence. There is no
doubt that there are people that are upset that Brady did not fall on his face when he left here. Some either didnt care or are happy for him. Some pats fans are happy that the pats are struggling without Brady, I am in now way one of those. I am not in the camp that wanted Brady to fail when he left, some people are.

So you are telling me to go fuck myself because I have an opinion on something? How very mature of you.

cd4ee12c5570b1cd5c6a84f267d41414.jpg

Do you ever have your own thoughts or do you just hang on to everyone else? Just curious? You always seem to follow the crowd. Most of which is based on something outside of football and a little bit lower on the forum from you. Time to get out of your feels.

Coming from you, who can’t think for himself but allows the media to guide his thoughts, this is hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

True story. My favorite book in the Bible is the Book of Isaiah. Best passage in that book is:

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Kind of like how BB thinks.
God is a bit of an arrogant twat isn't he??

Last edited:

Interesting. 2018 6th round pick by the Chargers who shed him after a 2019 shoulder injury sunk his season. He was picked up in June, 2020 by his college coach, KKingsbury, for AZ. If he couldn't make it there...
His claim to fame is his quickness and explosion for a 6''3", 240 lbs guy.
Slow 40-yard dash as a WR with his time of 4.59 but he soared in every other area, posting the best 20- and 60-yard shuttle times among wide receivers (4.03 and 10.85), in addition to the top three-cone drill time (6.56), and third-place finishes in the broad jump (130 inches) and vertical jump (38.5 inches).
Despite his slow 40, his quickness and explosion gave him the best SPARQ score at WR in 2018 (148.7), according to Three Sigma Athlete, which placed him in the 99.8th percentile among NFL receiver.

Too slow for a WR and not big enough for a TE. Marginal size for an H-back type.

Wait a minute 💡 - how about the slot?

Edelman's #s - 40, 4.52; 20yd shuttle, 3.92; 3 cone, 6.62; vj, 36.5"; broad jump, 123" at 5'10", 195lbs
Cantrell's #s -........,4.59;.........................., 4.03;..............., 6.56; ...., 38.5";........................., 130" at 6'3", 230lbs

Yep. SLOT is my guess.

Are we ever going to have a fast WR I mean, like, ever again??

We had AB and Cooks and neither lasted a year. Dammit I want a JJSS or an OBJ or a DK Metcalf. Somebody.

Are we ever going to have a fast WR I mean, like, ever again??

We had AB and Cooks and neither lasted a year. Dammit I want a JJSS or an OBJ or a DK Metcalf. Somebody.

I'll be fine with any good WR1 with at least 1 dominant skill. He doesn't have to be a burner but he does have to be competent and reliable enough to make defenses respect him.

I'll be fine with any good WR1 with at least 1 dominant skill. He doesn't have to be a burner but he does have to be competent and reliable enough to make defenses respect him.
Just how good was Randy Moss. As the years go by, you realise how insanely good he really was.

Back