Week 2, 2020 - Patriots @Seattle

And Cam for the passing TD to the FB. Crazy.

The penalty for defensive holding is so brutal with automatic first down. Offensive should have a loss of down on it.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

McDaniels really does suck.

Secondary getting exposed tonight.

D really looks overmatched.

Its the same secondary though, I think its lack of experience in the front 7, very little pressure, short passes going long. This is the same secondary that has shut teams down with great passing attacks, I just think they are young in the middle. Should get better as the year goes along. We are a running team, so we cannot get in shoot outs like this. Run has to keep the other team off the field, slow the game down, etc.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Seattles Defense is getting hurt right and left.

Pretty ballsy to telegraph and run that same play again.

D got lit the fuck up but that was a fun game. Cam was phenomenal. This team has potential.

Cam had lots of room on the outside with no defenders, why run it into a pile of defenders? Still pretty happy with his play thus far, once he gets the playbook down this team will be dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irony of losing at the one yard line to seattle. Amazing how far both these defenses have fallen since that superbowl.

I hated the playcall, but overall if there was any doubt that Cam couldn't do it, I'd like to think that's no more. This team can compete with anyone and they can only get better (well if there are no notable injuries).

Cam had lots of room on the outside with no defenders, why run it into a pile of defenders? Still pretty happy with his play thus far, once he gets the playbook down this team will be dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you commit its hard to change it. It worked several times before, just not this time.

Way to be predictable. Going to the well too often are lost words on McD. Perfect time for one of those leak out passes.

I hated the playcall, but overall if there was any doubt that Cam couldn't do it, I'd like to think that's no more. This team can compete with anyone and they can only get better (well if there are no notable injuries).

Oddly I'm more worried about the D than the O after tonight. KC is going to be hard to stop with play like that.

Jules deserves a fucking vacation after that performance. What a beast.

Oddly I'm more worried about the D than the O after tonight. KC is going to be hard to stop with play like that.

Jules deserves a fucking vacation after that performance. What a beast.

He always does that, I just worry about his health as the season goes along. Some games just go that way, I think the D is just young up front. Seattle D looked worse actually, we had the pick 6 and the D did give us a chance late. But going against a good offense.

Seattle is damn good. This game was a lot closer than I thought it’d be.

119885941_10164477115680413_6265203115022975256_n.jpg

All the stats except the one that matters.........

I don’t want to knock this game, cause they played well in a tough loss against a good offense. I’m not sure bout Seattle’s def though. The pats this year are not built to win shootouts. The run game looks like last year but worse outside of Cam. I hope Harris shakes things up when he gets back.

Back