Week 3, 2020 - Raiders @Patriots

Roberto71

Reaction score
I thought that was a good one v the Saints yesterday for the Raydez. Carr was very good and they'll offer us a good challenge on Sunday.

Brees looks very dodgy to me for the Saints, father time might be catching up on him.

Our secondary will need a much better showing against Carr and co.

This game looks a lot tougher after the Raiders put a hurt on NO last night. The Raiders are already winning the NFC South with wins over Car and NO.

In our favor: short week for the Raiders who have to travel East making it that much shorter.

I probably won't see much of this game since I'll be out celebrating my birthday, but I'll be rooting for 'em all the way! :cool:

In truth It looked like with out Darren Waller the Raiders looked very average. Saints did more to stop their own passing game than the Raiders did. Got to come up with a plan to stop that TE.

Well, if Joejuan Williams erased Gesicki in week 1, can he do it against Waller? If so, Pats might have found the answer. Bills couldn't handle Gesicki and he kept making play after play.

Anyway, Raiders looked good, but I felt like it was more of the Saints just not playing up to expectations more so than the Raiders stopping them. In the first half they looked to be well in control, but in the second half they couldn't stay on the field. Either Raiders made great adjustments or Brees is just not the same. I'm thinking it's more the latter. He missed his security blanket.

Well, if Joejuan Williams erased Gesicki in week 1, can he do it against Waller? If so, Pats might have found the answer. Bills couldn't handle Gesicki and he kept making play after play.

Anyway, Raiders looked good, but I felt like it was more of the Saints just not playing up to expectations more so than the Raiders stopping them. In the first half they looked to be well in control, but in the second half they couldn't stay on the field. Either Raiders made great adjustments or Brees is just not the same. I'm thinking it's more the latter. He missed his security blanket.

How refreshing if we’ve FINALLY got that lock down coverage player for opposing TEs.

Raiders acc to PFF

28th ranked D
31st ranked Pass D
22nd ranked run D

18th ranked O
20th ranked passing team
25th ranked rushing team

Pats -

D: 16th, 23rd, 10th
O: 6th, 5th, 21st

Andrews? Oh, come on!

EioCtOJXYAE9Lt7

The raiders seem banged up. I’m looking forward to this game. The raiders aren’t great, but they are competent. Wish we’d get to see Harris running across from Jacobs, either way looking forward to seeing the Pats run game hopefully step up and take some heat off cam. Running 90 percent of the offense through him is not going to work over the course of a full season.

Last week was the funnest loss we’ve had in twenty years, but looking forward to a win here.

Andrews is having surgery on this thumb. He's out. F**k f**k f**k.

Could be out a number of games.

This game looks a lot tougher after the Raiders put a hurt on NO last night. The Raiders are already winning the NFC South with wins over Car and NO.

In our favor: short week for the Raiders who have to travel East making it that much shorter.

Brees is a lot different on the road and without Thomas. Thomas is the key to that offense, him being out hurt.

You saw from Cam. Even if Defense is having a dumpster fire game . He can keep you in the game. I do wish he would change play on line. When you see defense knows the plays selling out to stop it.

I dunno. I’m still not sold on this style of offense. Definitely not until we get some rushing production from someone outside of cam. Last week was still a loss. Like I said, funnest loss in 20 years..........

Looks like Harry picked up an ankle injury somewhere. In addition to his shoulder. I doubt he’ll ever play fully healthy. Eddlemans banged up too. I dunno, I think this should be a win, but on the other hand the way the Pats offense has developed goes against everything I’ve ever believed leads to success in the nfl. Last week was fun to watch, but it was a loss. It can’t be Cam vs the opposing teams def every week. It can be gameplaned for, and eventually it’s gonna get him hurt. Not cause he’s injury prone, but because he’s human.

The raiders have a good Oline, and josh Jacobs is for real. He may be banged up though. This games gonna be tougher than we think.

I dunno. I’m still not sold on this style of offense. Definitely not until we get some rushing production from someone outside of cam. Last week was still a loss. Like I said, funnest loss in 20 years..........

Looks like Harry picked up an ankle injury somewhere. In addition to his shoulder. I doubt he’ll ever play fully healthy. Eddlemans banged up too. I dunno, I think this should be a win, but on the other hand the way the Pats offense has developed goes against everything I’ve ever believed leads to success in the nfl. Last week was fun to watch, but it was a loss. It can’t be Cam vs the opposing teams def every week. It can be gameplaned for, and eventually it’s gonna get him hurt. Not cause he’s injury prone, but because he’s human.

The raiders have a good Oline, and josh Jacobs is for real. He may be banged up though. This games gonna be tougher than we think.

But it wasn't all Cam last week. Jules had his best ever receiving game and Harry chipped in with big numbers as well. It's his passing that has surprised everyone.

But it wasn't all Cam last week. Jules had his best ever receiving game and Harry chipped in with big numbers as well. It's his passing that has surprised everyone.

^^^This

I'm surprised by his overall game and passing accuracy, but the most impressive thing about him so far is how he has won the team over showing leadership and, in particular, I like the way he is encouraging to the young WRs. They are starting to respond instead of playing in fear of making a mistake.

Harry hasn't been perfect, but he's off to a much better start and is now a legit target during key moments, which makes the offense more diverse and takes some of the burden off Edelman.

Newton even has Izzo involved and I can't wait for Asiasi and Keene to get some reps.

Aside from all that, Cam is really fun to watch. I think he's having a blast here and has totally bought into the program. It appears I was totally wrong about bringing him in and I'm glad of it.

Back