19 Years Ago Legend Was Born

John Locke

Bringing Light and Justice to the World
Reaction score
X5x9G8D.jpg

Its a shame that the Boston Media, which hates its stars has chosen to trash Brady on the way out the door. I get some of it from guys like Volin and laird because they are basically Patriots haters, but this has lead fans to actually jump on it too. Its really sad how this town treats its stars. There is literally no reason to trash Brady because he has not trashed the patriots in any way after he left. Other guys have. Its nice to see something like this that still actually gets what he did for us for the last 20 years.

I don't think for a second the Boston media has formed fans opinions. Ceertainly not on here. What people here and elsewhere were not happy with, was Tom's attitude last season. It just wasn't what it should have been. He has such high standards that it really showed last season when he was quite surly, negative and he just seemed dour.

That's it.

He will always be a legend here and will have an incredible welcome back when he retires and dons the red jacket first of all.

But right nw, fans are glad Cam is here and it's good for Brady to be with a new team as well.

Its a shame that the Boston Media, which hates its stars has chosen to trash Brady on the way out the door. I get some of it from guys like Volin and laird because they are basically Patriots haters, but this has lead fans to actually jump on it too. Its really sad how this town treats its stars. There is literally no reason to trash Brady because he has not trashed the patriots in any way after he left. Other guys have. Its nice to see something like this that still actually gets what he did for us for the last 20 years.

Way to hold a man’s actions responsible.
Brady was not a good teammate last year.
Accept that, and stop making so many goddamned excuses for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Way to hold a man’s actions responsible.
Brady was not a good teammate last year.
Accept that, and stop making so many goddamned excuses for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry no, nothing Brady did deserves to trash him after what he did here for 19 years. You have no idea what went on or have a clue how he felt. Even if he was wrong in every way, to trash him like they are
is pathetic and typical of this towns media.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
I don't think for a second the Boston media has formed fans opinions. Ceertainly not on here. What people here and elsewhere were not happy with, was Tom's attitude last season. It just wasn't what it should have been. He has such high standards that it really showed last season when he was quite surly, negative and he just seemed dour.

That's it.

He will always be a legend here and will have an incredible welcome back when he retires and dons the red jacket first of all.

But right nw, fans are glad Cam is here and it's good for Brady to be with a new team as well.

Without knowing anything about inside stuff, not sure its fair to point fingers at anyone. Brady has never trashed this team even after he left, he didnt leave and hang Belichick out, nor did he ever put down team mates. So I dont know what was in his head and neither does anyone else, but he is a human, and sometimes humans are unhappy and thats ok, and he went somewhere else and that is ok too, many many many players did the same. He put more into this team as a player than any player did ever, if something happened and he was ready to move on, media and fans need to be ok with that. Sometimes its hard to accept getting old and that your employer wants to move on or whatever the case might be, but some of this shit in the media of trashing him now is sad and pathetic. Because whatever people want to label him (bad teammate) last year or whatever, what he did here for 19 years more than trumps that.

Back