Please vote - Patriotsplanet future

I also think it's important to keep the history of this asylum as intact as possible. That being said I'll defer to UT's opinion on the best course of action. That is my vote. UT thanks for all you do to keep us all afloat. (Cause down here we all float)

I also think it's important to keep the history of this asylum as intact as possible.

Already have all of it from 2002 through 9/23/2020, so no worries there.

Everyone - I am considering both accelerating and extending the time this takes place because of the sheer amount of work, and bandwidth considerations for my home.

I may download the posts tomorrow morning and start the upload tomorrow afternoon. Whether I will still have enough time to open by tomorrow night, I am unsure of. So there is a chance it will be a two day project.

Already have all of it from 2002 through 9/23/2020, so no worries there.

Everyone - I am considering both accelerating and extending the time this takes place because of the sheer amount of work, and bandwidth considerations for my home.

I may download the posts tomorrow morning and start the upload tomorrow afternoon. Whether I will still have enough time to open by tomorrow night, I am unsure of. So there is a chance it will be a two day project.

I hope we're able to talk about the Chiefs game...during and after.

Thank you for all you're doing, UT! :celebrate:

I hope we're able to talk about the Chiefs game...during and after.

Overall down time will be minimal. Only down time is when I download the posts from here. After that, this will be open until the new site is open. Once that is open, this will close.

Is there a mobile version to vb4 or will Tapatalk still have to do on cellphones?

Is there a mobile version to vb4 or will Tapatalk still have to do on cellphones?

Right now there is a pretty good rendered mobile version. You can try it out on the test board at http://www.patriotsplanet.net/vb4 with your phone. We will have that to start.

Tapatalk is on my list to also add after the fact.

EDIT: If the mobile version doesn't display by default, scroll down on the front page and at the bottom on the left is a Style Chooser where you can change to it.

Right now there is a pretty good rendered mobile version. You can try it out on the test board at http://www.patriotsplanet.net/vb4 with your phone. We will have that to start.

Tapatalk is on my list to also add after the fact.

EDIT: If the mobile version doesn't display by default, scroll down on the front page and at the bottom on the left is a Style Chooser where you can change to it.

Awesome!

The "Mark This Forum Read" feature is on VB4!

woohoo

Many thanks!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I vote for any option that will let me use The Code again.

I went over to v4 and it looks ok. My bro visited but forgot his mask so I kicked him out.

Hey BY! Long time no see.

Code? HTML? BBcode? Our secret handshake? The show on CBS?

YOU know which one I'm talking about, YOU sly devil, YOU.

Don't YOU?

Even if YOU don't, I still trust YOU to pick the bestest vB version.

And a bit off topic, but have YOU ever written a word so many times that it starts looking like it isn't a real word to YOU anymore?

Things like this always make me feel old. Like there is something specific I should remember and if it was 20 years ago I would. So I am not sure if you are just playing around or if it is a reference. :huh:

But yes, even reading everything that YOU wrote, it started to look weird. Maybe we should change the spelling to EWE.

Things like this always make me feel old. Like there is something specific I should remember and if it was 20 years ago I would. So I am not sure if you are just playing around or if it is a reference. :huh:

But yes, even reading everything that YOU wrote, it started to look weird. Maybe we should change the spelling to EWE.

Seconded. So ordered.

Almost exactly 12-1/2 years ago.

Oh LOL

I don't even have that on my list. I really should for that thread and the one in the Asylum.

Thank you.

Oh LOL

I don't even have that on my list. I really should for that thread and the one in the Asylum.

Thank you.

Don't mention it. Just make sure that SF87 doesn't figure out that it works so the kid can't ruin it like he did the last time.

Don't mention it. Just make sure that SF87 doesn't figure out that it works so the kid can't ruin it like he did the last time.

Without people like you and ~you~, things like this wouldn't be possible.

You sent me down a rabbit hole trying to remember how it worked. It will most likely break on vb4, but I'll see if there is a replacement.

Back