Welcome to the ALL NEW Patriots Planet!

For REP, hit the STAR icon at the bottom of the post you want to rep. Towards the left bottom

I will eventually replace it with the one I custom made for the old board.

If you have techno-craft powers like that one suggestion I’d like to make is to make that Top button (of thread) much more prominent, away from that stupid privacy statement( which you could do away with altogether) and not at the very bottom of the page.

Drives me nuts to scroll all the way down to hit top and end up tapping the privacy statement . Repeatedly!!!!

If you have techno-craft powers like that one suggestion I’d like to make is to make that Top button (of thread) much more prominent, away from that stupid privacy statement( which you could do away with altogether) and not at the very bottom of the page.

Drives me nuts to scroll all the way down to hit top and end up tapping the privacy statement . Repeatedly!!!!

There is a TOP button already much further up. Right below the thread page numbers on the bottom right, right after the posts. Along with a pull down NAV menu.

So, this is it now? The old site is no more? Is there an memorial service planned for the old site?

It is still there. Just redirecting to here.

It is still there. Just redirecting to here.

I don't know you and you scare me. I was asking UT. Now I forgot my other question. I just got back from playing 18 hole of golf and I'm tired.

giphy.gif

Thanks, UT! It's working now.

Well, I am still rebuilding the search index, and performance seems to be fine.

It will take me a while to get up to speed. So far so good!
Good work, EP!

Seriously, this just may be me. But I just posted a pic from my hard drive and it comes up as an attachment.

Seriously, this just may be me. But I just posted a pic from my hard drive and it comes up as an attachment.

But it changes to an actual picture in the post, right?

But it changes to an actual picture in the post, right?

Not for me on this one from my HD in the Random Thoughts Thread.

Aslo just tried embedding a Youtube clip and it still seems be off.

Honestly, not trying to be a pest. Just trying things out EP.

Last edited:
Not for me on this one from my HD in the Random Thoughts Thread.

Aslo just tried embedding a Youtube clip and it still seems be off.

Honestly, not trying to be a pest. Just things out EP.

Oh, okay. I see the one in the Random Thoughts thread.

Great job. We'll all get used to the changes. Appreciate all you do!

Back