Does Brady ever see his baby boy?

Not sure if this was posted or not, and not that he needs proof of time spent with his kid (not everything is in the public...shockin, i know), but just felt like posting these pics bc they're so cute.

tom-brady-gisele-son-01.jpg

tom-brady-gisele-son-06.jpg

From: http://justjared.buzznet.com/galler...dy-gisele-son&pic=tom-brady-gisele-son-06.jpg

Oh and info on the pics
http://www.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1087704&format=comments

In the first public glimpse of No. 12 bonding with his rather adorable offspring, Brady is shown opening the car door for Gisele. The supermodel is holding the binky-sucking baby - quite expertly we might add - as Bridget’s nanny waits behind the wheel to take John home to mommy.

In the next frame, Brady turns and notices that a paparazzo is snapping pics, and he immediately puts his body between the baby and the cameraman. Gisele then whisks John into his car seat and the nanny drives off, leaving Gi standing there holding a baby toy.

So to answer the op's question, yes yes he does. Case closed thread over.

Not sure if this was posted or not, and not that he needs proof of time spent with his kid (not everything is in the public...shockin, i know), but just felt like posting these pics bc they're so cute.
Good Lord, I would never ever want to be famous. Not that it's, like, a problem for me... not too many paparazzi around my house (thankfully).

Good Lord, I would never ever want to be famous. Not that it's, like, a problem for me... not too many paparazzi around my house (thankfully).

:D Yea, I'd have to second that. I don't think I would ever like being stalked 24/7 publicly. Dont really like the stalkerazzi but im guilty of checking out the celeb sites once in a while...im tryin to kick the habit. :rolleyes: And yes I realize thats what keeps them in business which is exactly why I limit my celeb gossip now a days.

tom-brady-gisele-son-01.jpg

tom-brady-gisele-son-06.jpg

From: http://justjared.buzznet.com/galler...dy-gisele-son&pic=tom-brady-gisele-son-06.jpg

Oh and info on the pics
http://www.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1087704&format=comments

So to answer the op's question, yes yes he does. Case closed thread over.

Nothin' but a photo op to show he does see his kid once or twice a year.

Sounds like somebodys daddy ran off and left her all alove..seek therapy douche bag..

Hey asshole, the kids not even a year old yet....

Yea a real photo op as he tries to shield his son once he realizes the paparazzi's taking pics :rolleyes: (if you had looked at more pics youd realize that these are the only two and he shields him in the rest). So its a "photo-op" when there's pics of them and hes a "deadbeat dad" when you dont get any? There is no pleasing the sophomoric. :shrug: Kind of like a lost cause....

Tony Dungy's son killed himself because Saint Dungy wouldnt accept him because he was gay. He even tried to commit suicide a month prior to his death. You would think Dungy would of taken some time off football to be with his son, but nope, he rather stick to football and pretend like nothing happend. Great father he is!

There is not only no truth to this statement, but it isn't even a rumor that Dungy's son was gay. This is what is known as a deranged fabrication. Most sane Patriot fans distance themselves from anyone who speaks disrepectfully of any family suicide. But I guess that is why this is posted in the AssClown Asylum . :lame:

One Bags Wifey, The Other Bags Wipey
Posted Apr 20th 2008 3:08PM by TMZ Staff
Eli Manning threw his best hitch yesterday to longtime galpal Abby MacGrew in Mexico.
042008_manning_brady2_npg.jpg

Meanwhile, Tom Brady played best bitch at an L.A. Whole Foods.
-------------------------------:LOL:

One Bags Wifey, The Other Bags Wipey
Posted Apr 20th 2008 3:08PM by TMZ Staff
Eli Manning threw his best hitch yesterday to longtime galpal Abby MacGrew in Mexico.
042008_manning_brady2_npg.jpg

Meanwhile, Tom Brady played best bitch at an L.A. Whole Foods.
-------------------------------:LOL:

Yeah bradys life is rough. Best Qb in the NFL, MVP, 3 time superbowl winner, millionair, dating and sleeping with one of the hottest woman in the world. Poor guy, I imagine I can understand your hate for him now.

Yeah bradys life is rough. Best Qb in the NFL, MVP, 3 time superbowl winner, millionair, dating and sleeping with one of the hottest woman in the world. Poor guy, I imagine I can understand your hate for him now.

If Dash could get a chick half as decent as Brady's he would be sucking farts out of her ass. Brady goes out and buys shit, great! he is human like the rest of us. At least he is not snobby enough to have someone do the work for him. He does everything himself.

If Dash could get a chick half as decent as Brady's he would be sucking farts out of her ass. Brady goes out and buys shit, great! he is human like the rest of us. At least he is not snobby enough to have someone do the work for him. He does everything himself.

I like how buying stuff at a store is a troll item used to bash brady. Is this all they have? I heard mcnabb say a funny quote one day. They were talking about the black Qb thing and all that crap from last year. Mcnabb said, all Qb's have some kind of hangup in football. He goes, look at the best two in the league, manning is always known as a choker in the playoffs and brady.....well brady has a baby. LMAO

I like how buying stuff at a store is a troll item used to bash brady. Is this all they have? I heard mcnabb say a funny quote one day. They were talking about the black Qb thing and all that crap from last year. Mcnabb said, all Qb's have some kind of hangup in football. He goes, look at the best two in the league, manning is always known as a choker in the playoffs and brady.....well brady has a baby. LMAO

I hear there is a picture on the web with Brady whipping his own ass. Can you believe it?! The dude whips his own ass.

care to provide a link to that McNabb quote?

Back