Does Brady ever see his baby boy?

Thats just another Midget post where he stats something and has no factual evidence...big surprise he made up another fact.

No it was sarcasm in response to your bullshit that brady cheated. In fact the last time you asked for a link, you had it provided to you and then you didnt say a word.

No it was sarcasm in response to your bullshit that brady cheated. In fact the last time you asked for a link, you had it provided to you and then you didnt say a word.

Actually I said thank you...Obviously you weren't paying attention.

I am sorry...I should have known it was bullshit coming out of you mouth.

Actually I said thank you...Obviously you weren't paying attention.

I am sorry...I should have known it was bullshit coming out of you mouth.

Do you want to provide a link that says brady cheated? I mean just one from the NFL that says "brady cheated" I gave you your link when you asked for it, because I assume you thought it was crap when I said it, but again, I back up anything I say on here especially if I say it was a quote from a player or if its a stat.

Do you want to provide a link that says brady cheated? I mean just one from the NFL that says "brady cheated" I gave you your link when you asked for it, because I assume you thought it was crap when I said it, but again, I back up anything I say on here especially if I say it was a quote from a player or if its a stat.

Wow - do you have an IQ above 60? Why do you think the Patriots* were fined? Brady might have been negligent when he did it....by what do they say? stupidity is not an excuse.

Do you really want me to post 300 links here that say the Patriots* cheated? Tom Brady is a Patriot* correct? So he falls under that category.

Wow - do you have an IQ above 60? Why do you think the Patriots* were fined? Brady might have been negligent when he did it....by what do they say? stupidity is not an excuse.

Do you really want me to post 300 links here that say the Patriots* cheated? Tom Brady is a Patriot* correct? So he falls under that category.

No I want you to show me how whatever the pats were fined for helped brady in anyway. I want you to offer that proof. Because all I saw was when the camera was not being used brady set a record. So my proof says without the camera's brady was the best Qb of all time. So what is your proof?

No I want you to show me how whatever the pats were fined for helped brady in anyway. I want you to offer that proof. Because all I saw was when the camera was not being used brady set a record. So my proof says without the camera's brady was the best Qb of all time. So what is your proof?

Prove to me they weren't still using it....Once a rat always a rat.

Prove to me they weren't still using it....Once a rat always a rat.

No you are the one accusing, so show me proof or show me proof that it had any affect on brady either way. You can't and you won't and you are an idiot to even think that brady was only good because of a stupid camera taking film of signals that may or may not even have been right and that the hit or miss status on them was not out there that using them could cause more harm than good.

wow we have strayed way off from does tom see his baby haven't we?

wow we have strayed way off from does tom see his baby haven't we?

yes, let's stay on topic....

Fresh Errand Boy of Bel Air
Posted Apr 21st 2008 9:39AM by TMZ Staff
tom_brady_042108.jpg

Gisele Bundchen finally gave Tom Brady a day off yesterday, (too bad he didn't use it to spend time with his baby boy) so he took the chance to hit a few balls around the Bel Air Country Club.

Saturday, he was on duty as ever, buying poo-paper for the Bundchen household.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/20/one-bags-wifey-the-other-bags-wipey/

http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/21/fresh-errand-boy-of-bel-air/

yes, let's stay on topic....

Fresh Errand Boy of Bel Air
Posted Apr 21st 2008 9:39AM by TMZ Staff
tom_brady_042108.jpg

Gisele Bundchen finally gave Tom Brady a day off yesterday, (too bad he didn't use it to spend time with his baby boy) so he took the chance to hit a few balls around the Bel Air Country Club.

Saturday, he was on duty as ever, buying poo-paper for the Bundchen household.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/20/one-bags-wifey-the-other-bags-wipey/

http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/21/fresh-errand-boy-of-bel-air/

It worries me how much you read the tabloids...are you a woman?

Back