I love election time. There's nothing I like better than being inundated with TV commercials and junk mail and harassing computer-generated phone calls telling me how heinous and awful the other candidate is and how I should vote for Joe Schmoe because Joe's not part of the established corruption and isn't a career politician, and then how Bob Jones tells me Joe Schmoe is uneducated and preys on your fears and has no concrete plan, blah blah blah.

Please, God. Wednesday cannot get here fast enough.
Look at the bright side: at least you're not in Delaware!

Was at a little mall today and a guy had a new Welker jersey on. He was buying Bear's stuff? Anyway, the shop owner and myself were razing him saying he needed some Colts things living here.....then the guy in the Eli Manning jersey starting to also....turns out the Eli Manning guy likes Eli, but that is it.

Want want want want want want want want want...

002_a.jpg

has a 440 bored .030 over.........:drool:

I keep having this dream my alarm is going off, it wakes me up - I go back to sleep and my alarm goes off 2 minutes later:spock:.....I need to start having my other dreams again:coffee:

The Force Unleashed 2 is full of so much win it's not even funny. Finally, a game where the alternate "bad ending" is just as satisfying as the official ending.

Back