I keep having this dream my alarm is going off, it wakes me up - I go back to sleep and my alarm goes off 2 minutes later:spock:.....I need to start having my other dreams again:coffee:

True story. On Saturday morning I was fixing a cup of coffee and getting ready to water the plants. I had a mental image of opening the front door and seeing a cop wandering about. Less than a minute later, a freaking cop was walking around when I opened the door! Twas very weird.

Next time I'll think about Mark Wahlberg.:coffee:

The Force Unleashed 2 is full of so much win it's not even funny. Finally, a game where the alternate "bad ending" is just as satisfying as the official ending.

As a quasi-gamer and Star Wars fan, I'm hesitant to play any of the Star Wars games.

First, I don't want to be disapppinted with any story lines.

Second, I feel like I'd be an official Star Wars geek if I do. I'd feel as if I were taking it all too far and the next thing you know, I'm dressed up as Bobba Fett standing in line waiting for the opening of Star Wars 3D.

Not criticizing you or anyone who plays them. Just my own internal struggle. :coffee:

As a quasi-gamer and Star Wars fan, I'm hesitant to play any of the Star Wars games.

First, I don't want to be disapppinted with any story lines.

Second, I feel like I'd be an official Star Wars geek if I do. I'd feel as if I were taking it all too far and the next thing you know, I'm dressed up as Bobba Fett standing in line waiting for the opening of Star Wars 3D.

Not criticizing you or anyone who plays them. Just my own internal struggle. :coffee:

Think of it THIS way, FT. If you did play any Star Wars game and felt badly, you could beat up your own inner Jaric.:shrug:

:p

Why would a sub shop put mayo on a sandwich unless it was specifically requested by the customer? Especially an Italian sub.

I am not anti-mayo but it seems so many people are that the establishment would be more proactive about clarifying.

At any rate, there's mayo on my Italian sub and I am less than thrilled about it.

Why would a sub shop put mayo on a sandwich unless it was specifically requested by the customer? Especially an Italian sub.

I am not anti-mayo but it seems so many people are that the establishment would be more proactive about clarifying.

At any rate, there's mayo on my Italian sub and I am less than thrilled about it.

Thats probably jizz and not mayo...

Do you need me to say that twice?:coffee:

Again - it's not me double-posting. It's the site.

I've had this happen from two different PC's on two different IP's.

Mayo has no place on an Italian sub, especially without asking. I'd call in a bomb threat, but thats me:coffee:

Back