False. It's tremendous fun if you select your friends well.

Facebook and Twitter are teh debil. Every crook, burgler, and hacker walks through those doors like they were electric ones at the supermarket. Then viruses, worms, keystrokers etc are implanted, and passwords, pictures, account #s and links to email are taken. And then they know when you are not home, so they can break in, too. How do you think the big blow up about celebrity fb and twitter accounts hacked into last year with their nekkered pics scattered all over teh intrawebs happened?

AND WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE OF GRAPHICS AROUND HERE? TOP OF THE CIRCUS PAGE IS STILL DONE IN CRAYON!eeek

Facebook and Twitter are teh debil. Every crook, burgler, and hacker walks through those doors like they were electric ones at the supermarket. Then viruses, worms, keystrokers etc are implanted, and passwords, pictures, account #s and links to email are taken. And then they know when you are not home, so they can break in, too. How do you think the big blow up about celebrity fb and twitter accounts hacked into last year with their nekkered pics scattered all over teh intrawebs happened?

AND WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE OF GRAPHICS AROUND HERE? TOP OF THE CIRCUS PAGE IS STILL DONE IN CRAYON!eeek

We were expecting the hackers to break in and update it for us......

Plus it is fitting of this place

We were expecting the hackers to break in and update it for us......

Plus it is fitting of this place

5e499a4e-46fb-47f4-be4a-945e8c8d829f_zpszxtlcrkl.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I hate feeling tired (I am not actually that tired though), have so much congestion that I have a head ache, ears are stuffed up, nose is partly and my eyes hurt. Trying some OTC stuff for a few days that the doctors office suggested.

My 65 inch, ultra high definition 4k LED TV came in Monday, in time for me to catch some Bruins and Celtics possible playoff games...and I end up getting one with a defective display unit. That isn't even the worst part. The worst part is having to talk to the manufacturer and the seller and going back and forth between them on whether to perform a warranty repair or exchange the 120 lb beast. My heart hurts. Haven't felt this kind of heart break since the 2011 Super Bowl.

My 65 inch, ultra high definition 4k LED TV came in Monday, in time for me to catch some Bruins and Celtics possible playoff games...and I end up getting one with a defective display unit. That isn't even the worst part. The worst part is having to talk to the manufacturer and the seller and going back and forth between them on whether to perform a warranty repair or exchange the 120 lb beast. My heart hurts. Haven't felt this kind of heart break since the 2011 Super Bowl.

That certainly sucks. Sorry to here it.

Cheers

I don't think there was a Superbowl in 2011. :coffee:

My heart hurts. Haven't felt this kind of heart break since the 2011 Super Bowl.

At least your heart isn't in as bad a shape as after the '08 thing.

Back