Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads #2

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
1. Bill Simmons now totally bores me when he isn't writing about Boston sports....pop culture, Vegas, gambling, fantasy....snooze.

2. Speaking of fantasy, how do you people who play it remotely handle rooting against your favorite teams for even a nanosecond? Seems untenable.

3. I'm psyched for Lost to start again.

4. Madmen rocks. Best show on non-premum cable ever.

5. Even though I hate the Colts, the Colts regulars on here are pretty good, even when they write stupid things.

6. Damn, I miss the Bruins being relevant.

7. Brady getting injured in the first quarter of the first game after the Abomination...just not right. Really bad.

8. Willie McGinest should have never left.

9. Damon's comment that we don't know what we lost -- after the Sox won a WS without him -- is truly mind blowing.

10. Very few things beat good sex.

11. I'm one of the few people I know who loves dogs and cats equally.

12. There is no better beer than Harpoon. There's really no beer that's even close.

13. I'd be embarassed to order a latte.

14. Seriously, is Troy Brown, today, right now, really not better than any WR on the Pats after Moss, Welker and Gaffney? If we had one game to beat the Russians for world domination, wouldn't we beg him to come out of retirement and slot in at the 4 reciver slot?

15. I'm simply amazed that people will vote for Obama. Sarah Palin nailed him but good during her speech.

16. I have never strayed, I will never stray and I think cheating on the spouse sucks. People make mistakes, we're all human, I judge none of you who have done it or who are doing it now. But I do think it sucks. That said, if Sarah called me and invited to dinner...tough one.

17. Patriots Planet is a damn good place.

18. Matt Cassel...man do I hope I'm wrong about him.

19. The WHA really phucked the Bruins. They were poised for a wicked dynasty in the early 70s.

20. And Ken Dryden can't suffer enough.

21. I know you people think I'm a lunatic, but things like Yankee players getting badly hurt duirng games spark not one pang of empathy or sympathy from me. Not even a little, teeny, tiny bit.

22. Have there ever been better sports executives in Boston than Ainge, Epstein and Pioli/BB? Chiarelli, you are not included in that list.

23. When did great TV totally pass movies as the best form of non-sports entertainment?

24. I love tits, I love women, I love pussey....I don't get strip bars at all. You didn't earn it, fellas.

25. Damn, I'm pissed that I missed the Beatles live.

Adios.

original thread is here

I put too much sugar in my coffee this mornin......

If you haven't already, Mikie, go to a doctor and have it checked out.

back on doxycycline, this sucks.

add to it my shoulder may get a cortisone shot in two weeks

if I was a horse I would be shot

back on doxycycline, this sucks.

add to it my shoulder may get a cortisone shot in two weeks

if I was a horse I would be shot

I came close to saying something dirty to ya :cute: but this is not a funny situation. Hope it gets better shugs.

So we had a bad part on our A/C compressor, luckily it was a cheap part. The friend who does HVAC work is trying to slow down the fan to make it more efficient to cool the house better. The duct work is very bad design though, it will help with the work that is being done but not completely fix the system. Also, will have to get a whole new HVAC (heater and AC) system in a couple years. Then had an electrical issue in our bathroom, no power right now in our bedroom or bathroom. Got a family member who is an electrician to come over and check out the wiring and put in a new dimmer switch tomorrow.

If you say his name three times, he will appear :rolleyes:

Back