#12 is at OTAs today

time to start bitching about the weather again :D

wonder if he would give me his frequent flyer miles

cali to brazil for Gisele's sisters wedding to boston

Like I said too little too late. is moss there, I would hate to see Tom have to just keep throwing to the punter.

Moss was there yesterday. This is GREAT news. Lisa you are on your game today!

Man it is almost like Mr. Kraft guided Tommy back to Foxborough.

Moss was there yesterday. This is GREAT news. Lisa you are on your game today!

Man it is almost like Mr. Kraft guided Tommy back to Foxborough.

Thats it, or brady reads this board.:coffee:

time to start bitching about the weather again :D

wonder if he would give me his frequent flyer miles

cali to brazil for Gisele's sisters wedding to boston

I wonder if he even flies commercial. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a private plane.

I wonder if he even flies commercial. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a private plane.

Why the hell would he fly commerical. I bet the 2nd string punter does not fly commerical.

private then he takes their private helicopter with naked pilot Gisele handling the joy stick

Why the hell would he fly commerical. I bet the 2nd string punter does not fly commerical.
and that is why most NFL players have nothing when their playing career is over

Well, it's nice that he is here and all....

But he could have gotten just as ready for the season out in Cali..... just my opinion... :shrug:

This is good news. I'm sure he could have prepped out in CA, but I feel better about him being in Foxboro.

He must have been tired of judging all them d*** suckin' contests out in Cali.

:coffee:

Well, it's nice that he is here and all....

But he could have gotten just as ready for the season out in Cali..... just my opinion... :shrug:

I agree as his QB coach is out there and Tom needed to work on simple fundimentals after the knewe injury because a lot of bad habits were picked up.

BUT

and it is a big butt (not really)

it is nice to see him in foxboro with the other players becasue as the one field leader of the offense he needs to be there building up a better feel in the locker room than existed last season

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/03/brady_reports_f.html

Robert Kraft wasn't lying yesterday when he said Tom Brady would be in Foxborough participating in the Patriots' offseason workout program before the NFL meetings conclude tomorrow: Brady reported today.
The team made the announcement via its Twitter feed a few minutes ago, but the news was first reported by nesn.com's Jeff Howe.
Brady has been working out in Los Angeles, including boxing in his daily regimen.
Bill Belichick was asked about Brady's pugilistic attempts this morning, and which boxer's style he thinks his quarterback would be most similar to.
"Somebody that got knocked out," Belichick quipped.

ROFLROFL

I agree as his QB coach is out there and Tom needed to work on simple fundimentals after the knewe injury because a lot of bad habits were picked up.

BUT

and it is a big butt (not really)

it is nice to see him in foxboro with the other players becasue as the one field leader of the offense he needs to be there building up a better feel in the locker room than existed last season

thought that was Kevin Faulk's job... :shrug:

Back