13 seconds over Foxboro Not the Game Thread

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
The once Super Bowl favorites come into Foxboro this Thursday night.
The Bills have kicked the Patriots butts the past 2 games. But let's examine the Buffalo Bills.
They are the team that went to 4 consecutive Super Bowls. They are the team that lost 4 consecutive Super Bowls. Who can ever forgot Scott Norwood's wide FG attempt that would have won them the 1st of 4, but it was wide right. The other 3 were over by halftime.
Then there was the Music City miracle, in which the Titans beat the Bills in the last second.
Then there was last year. Taking the lead over Chiefs with 13 seconds left in the game, the entire Bills coaching staff collectively peed there pants, pulling defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Then there are the Bills fans the 2nd most deranged fan base, next to the Jets fans.
Welcome to Foxboro Buffalo Bills.

Last edited:
Don't forget, in his last 5 games Josh Allen has:
losses to the Vikings and the Jets
a 3 pt win over the Lions
59% completions
a 76 passer rating
7 ints & 4 fumbles
only 6 TD passes
14 sacks
Plus no Von Miller.

59% completions
a 76 passer rating
7 ints & 4 fumbles
only 6 TD passes
14 sacks
Plus no Von Miller.
I tought he was the mvp lock? Well they'll probably give it to him so they don't look stoopid. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What is the latest on Miller?

Reports are all over the board.

Think Chasen Hines can be available for this Buffalo game.

59% completions
a 76 passer rating
7 ints & 4 fumbles
only 6 TD passes
14 sacks
Plus no Von Miller.

Will slowly regress without Daboll

Will slowly regress without Daboll

Allen's best year statistically was 2020. His regression began with 2021 when Daboll was still there. That tells me there's more than the Daboll factor involved. It's not all on Allen.
Teams are getting better at defending him - rushing only 4-5 with guys who stay in their lanes and inviting him to pass, doubling or pattern-match zone on Diggs then putting a body on Knox. Playing zone lets the DBs face Allen to better defend his rushing but at the same time the DBs have to be tight on Davis and McKenzie in zone.

Allen's best year statistically was 2020. His regression began with 2021 when Daboll was still there. That tells me there's more than the Daboll factor involved. It's not all on Allen.
Teams are getting better at defending him - rushing only 4-5 with guys who stay in their lanes and inviting him to pass, doubling or pattern-match zone on Diggs then putting a body on Knox. Playing zone lets the DBs face Allen to better defend his rushing but at the same time the DBs have to be tight on Davis and McKenzie in zone.

And the ACL tear/dislocated kneecap is a question of 'when', not 'if'. Put it this way, the Bills had better win it in this 4-year window (dating back to 2020), because Josh Allen in his 30s is going to be a sad shadow of Josh Allen from 2020-2023.

And the ACL tear/dislocated kneecap is a question of 'when', not 'if'. Put it this way, the Bills had better win it in this 4-year window (dating back to 2020), because Josh Allen in his 30s is going to be a sad shadow of Josh Allen from 2020-2023.
Especially at the rate he's been running the ball the last 2 seasons. Way way up from the previous 2, which is strange, you would think as he becomes a more mature passer the less he would have to rush. It's so much higher that maybe it's more of a scheme thing. They're going to run that poor kid into the ground.

Edit: It's not as high as I thought, definitely higher than the last 2 but I was looking at the wrong stat before. Attempts/Game the last 3 seasons are 6.4, 7.2, and 7.4

Last edited:
The Bills are a terrible match up for the Patriots. Hopefully we see an offense similar to the Vikes game come out of the gate.

If I'm Steve Belichick I'm telling my DBs and LBs to aim for Allen's knees when he's running the ball straight at them. That technique stopped Gronk from running strong and trying to run over people!

Last edited:
FirdBcKWAAUNF3_

Lack of discipline by the D and ST lost the last game. We need them to bring their A game. We need Jones to be MFJ and not FMJ.

The greatest Bill of all time is O.J. Simpson. He had the combination of speech and power. He could knife though the smallest hole and then cut on a dime in the open field. He could catch the ball out of the backfield without wearing gloves.

Back