15,000 - It's Too Many

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
Baron pointed out I was getting close or I wouldn't have even noticed it.

Anyway, 15,000 is too many. :peace:

raised-eyebrow.gif

Nah, it's just 2<sup>3</sup> * 3<sup>1</sup> * 5<sup>4</sup>

Much bigger numbers have been used to count things - e.g. Graham's number.

You're just getting started.

I thought this thread was about how many hits one of my photo albums got, got me all excited then I opened up the thread.

If it feels like it's too many, then it probably is. If it feels like it's not enough, then it probably is.*

*deep thoughts by ParanoidPatriot

"Heya Joe, who-a won-a the Second-a World-a War, you so smart?"

"Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But, there they are."

"Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But, there they are."

and factory air conditioned air from our fully factory-equipped air conditioned factory

No, no, no - it's spelt Raymond Luxury Yacht, but it's pronounced 'Throatwobbler Mangrove'.

I get high on the real thing, powerful gasoline, a clean windshield, and a shoe shine.

I get high on the real thing, powerful gasoline, a clean windshield, and a shoe shine.

"Sure Mr. President: Where can I get a job?"

"Many busy executives ask me, 'what about the job displacement market program in the city of the future?' Well, count on us to be there, Jerry, because, if we're lucky tomorrow, we won't have to deal with questions like yours ever again."

"Sure Mr. President: Where can I get a job?"

"Many busy executives ask me, 'what about the job displacement market program in the city of the future?' Well, count on us to be there, Jerry, because, if we're lucky tomorrow, we won't have to deal with questions like yours ever again."

HI! I'm Joe Beats. Say, what chance does a deceased returning war veteran have for that good payin' job, more sugar, and that free Mule we've all been dreaming of?

Now take off your shoes.

Now you can see how increased spending opportunities, mean harder work for everyone, and more of it, too! So, do yourself a favor, Joe. Join with millions of your friends and neighbors, and, TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!

"For INDUSTRY!"

HI! I'm Joe Beats. Say, what chance does a deceased returning war veteran have for that good payin' job, more sugar, and that free Mule we've all been dreaming of?

Now take off your shoes.

Now you can see how increased spending opportunities, mean harder work for everyone, and more of it, too! So, do yourself a favor, Joe. Join with millions of your friends and neighbors, and, TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!

"For INDUSTRY!"

My, my, my! Your friends at Commie Martyrs must be mighty proud of you.

Back