2002 VS 2020

more so than what Alex Smith came back from?
Alex Smith came back, but as what? I think he means a player not being the same, not that they wont play ever. He will try to come back and we will see if it affects him.

Like it or not, that is our current offensive mindset... We don't have the players to throw/receive 30 passes for 350 yards a game... We are the tortoise in the 2020 nfl race...
Well, not if you draft Harry instead of someone legit like, Metcalf or Brown or Samuel or...yeah.

Alex Smith came back, but as what? I think he means a player not being the same, not that they wont play ever. He will try to come back and we will see if it affects him.

I understand what he means...

As for smith, we don't know yet... The fact that he made it back at all is a huge stride/advancement in sports medicine... that should have ended his career...

Well, not if you draft Harry instead of someone legit like, Metcalf or Brown or Samuel or...yeah.
There are no take-backsies or do-overs in the draft... we got who we got... until we dont got em anymore

You were the one bitching about having no offensive options...and that's the reason why. :rolleyes:
Do not believe I was "bitching" about anything... It's the reality of the situation, and was wondering what the team can do to fix it... Now or for next year...

But please, go on complaining about missed draft opportunities in prior drafts... Again... And again... And again... It brings so much to the table

Do not believe I was "bitching" about anything... It's the reality of the situation, and was wondering what the team can do to fix it... Now or for next year...

But please, go on complaining about missed draft opportunities in prior drafts... Again... And again... And again... It brings so much to the table
What table?

Back