2009 Adopt A Patriot Selection Thread

Ras

Prolate Spheriod Fan
Reaction score
Here we go again for another year. This year, with Dirtywater up to his eyeballs in work, I'll be taking this task over completely. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!!

Guidelines –

1. If any member had an Adopt-A-Patriot in previous years, they can keep their Patriot for 2009. They are listed below and still must make a request.
2. If they choose to release their choice, it will be up for grabs and available for anyone.
3. Any member who does a release has the same opportunity for another Patriot, just like anyone else.
4. Although this will be first come, first served, there will be a “weighted” decision if an active member and a casual member ask for the same Patriot.
5. Choices for Adopt-A-Patriot will be made from the training camp roster, coaches, executives, cheerleaders and a few extra.
6. Disputes are not allowed, but if a concern comes about, it will be handled fairly and without prejudice.
7. Only rostered players, coaching staff, cheerleaders and exec staff for 2009 will be adopted. This also includes the Patriot HOF players. (Only exception to the rule is backofthepack's Troy Brown adoption. You all know the story)
8. No more than 2 Planeteers per player and only 1 for everything else.

You may make your request effective immediately and through the Final Cut Deadline of September 5th. No requests will be taken thereafter. There will be, however, a supplemental selection after the final roster cuts in order to accommodate anyone who had a player cut.

Planteers no longer with players
(either player no longer on team or never made claim in 2008)

Cletusaurus
[Denism]
[Uncle Tom Brady]
SkiptoMyLou
CarrollsMine99
Endless Mike
Violet & EBOLI
[CookieinCollege]
Buzzbaybandit
P4E & taltos
[Pats and Sox]
Buckwild
[Jim vh]
[Patfan64]
[Kirjtc2]
[Odlirama]
[Bionic Patriot]
gomezcat
[Erdoboy]
AllWorldTE
[James Lavin]
[Thomas144]
Box_O_Rocks
[JONATHAN!]
patriotswin4me
magnusrice

Could 1 of 25 please sticky this until 9/14? Thank you/

OK for probably the fifth time I claim Fred Taylor to shelter him from the evils of the greater Boston area. LOL

As a reminder to everyone, here is what this year's Adopt a Patriot sig will look like.

your not an active member of this forum jag so your request denied hehe

Ah hmm I had Steve Grogan last year, you did not list me as having him , want to retain my crush from teenage years

Back