2011 draft -- Pro-Day reports

Tulane
OT Pete Hendrickson: (6-foot-7 3/8, 304 pounds) — He ran the 40-yard dash in 5.04 seconds with the wind and 5.14 against it, 4.62 in the short shuttle and 7.28 in the 3-cone drill. He also had a 32-inch vertical jump, a 9-4 broad jump and did 25 bench-press repetitions at 225 pounds.
Those are NE favored numbers, though I don't know this lad.

EDIT: Vollmer, Kaczur, and Mankins were all First Team All-Conference selections their senior year. All from Mid-Major, non-automatic qualifying conferences. All Left Tackles. This kid didn't quite hit all the key points, but he did pretty good nonetheless:
12/12/10 - 2010 CONFERENCE USA FOOTBALL HONORABLE MENTION (COACHES): OL-Pete Hendrickson, Sr., Tulane, has been selected All-Conference USA Honorable Mention for the 2010 college football season as selected by the league's 12 head football coaches. Hendrickson, who hails from Tampa, Fla., is a four-year letterman at left tackle who played in 41 career games with 38 starts and helped Tulane running backs surpass the 100-yard plateau 14 times in the last four seasons. He started all 12 games in 2010, helping the offense average 127.5 rushing yards and 245.8 passing yards per game. Hendrickson helped pave the way for a 270-yard rushing effort vs. SMU on Oct. 30 and helped block for a 446-yard passing effort at Tulsa on Oct. 16 and a 370-yard effort in the season finale at Marshall. He has started the last 36 games for Tulane dating back to the 2008 season. - Tulane football

TulaneThose are NE favored numbers, though I don't know this lad.

EDIT: Vollmer, Kaczur, and Mankins were all First Team All-Conference selections their senior year. All from Mid-Major, non-automatic qualifying conferences. All Left Tackles. This kid didn't quite hit all the key points, but he did pretty good nonetheless:

Ooh, good find. That's very nice athleticism for a man his size. I wouldn't be surprised to see him land here late in the draft. Love watching the pro day numbers filter in.

Ooh, good find. That's very nice athleticism for a man his size. I wouldn't be surprised to see him land here late in the draft. Love watching the pro day numbers filter in.

I agree. Nice find, Box. Never heard of the kid, but the numbers and the on field consistency are intriguing.

Pete Hendrickon Bio

Twice All-Conference Honorable Mention, he was the starting RT as a rSo. Nice to have some bilateral ability.

I've seen him compared with Deion Branch and his game would seem to be similar to Branch and to Wes with his elusiveness and ability to explode out of cuts to get open, but in terms of him being a Pats prospect you would have to ask the question whether he can do more than slot, which is arguably a set position for us and there have been some questions about his academic abilities.

Gonna take a 2nd rounder to get him now that his 40 time has been confirmed as what scouts thought he'd run. He isn't under the radar at all and everybody is going to continue to look hard for their own Welker.

I'd say slot WR has been a trendy target as of late largely thanks to 83 slicing the league up.

Back