2012 Training Camp Thread

If you can't make it to TC today to see the Saints-Pats, NFLN is airing a portion of it between 2-2:30 today.

If you can't make it to TC today to see the Saints-Pats, NFLN is airing a portion of it between 2-2:30 today.

AWESOME, thanks PFL, I knew it was going to be on the NFL Network, but I didn't know the time window. :thumb:

For those going, today's practice time has changed. It is now 2-4:30

I guess being a Gram hasn't diminished your Patriot info-gathering skills.

DMax will be a football-info prodigy by osmosis >)

Last night I told my daughter that he has good football hands, and she said "He's not playing football. Too many concussions."

Yeah, I'm sure that after years of the child hanging out with Grammy, my daughter isn't going to have any choice.

Btw, I'm think I want to be Glammy instead of Grammy. What do you think?

Last night I told my daughter that he has good football hands, and she said "He's not playing football. Too many concussions."

Yeah, I'm sure that after years of the child hanging out with Grammy, my daughter isn't going to have any choice.

Btw, I'm think I want to be Glammy instead of Grammy. What do you think?

With those shoes and your SB ring, what else could you be? :LOL:

Nice come back Grandma Hoyer. wuv

Can you do this post again but maybe with subtitles?

The wuv smilie confused me. If you are trying to give me smack then please make it a bit clearer.

TC is here and nothing gets me ready for the season quite like hammering a deserving candidate, so please let me know what you need.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah that one confused me too Hawg. I thought it must have been an inside joke.

Yeah that one confused me too Hawg. I thought it must have been an inside joke.

If it is then it was completely lost on me.

I'm thinking Duckstruck isn't one of our more talented newcomers, but maybe I'll be surprised.

Of course, compared to the guy you just AC'd.......he or she is awe inspiring.

If it is then it was completely lost on me.

I'm thinking Duckstruck isn't one of our more talented newcomers, but maybe I'll be surprised.

Of course, compared to the guy you just AC'd.......he or she is awe inspiring.

I was actually thinking they were the same person.

Well, I thought about going until I saw the crowd at noon. Just unbelievable all these people are there.
I know all of the teams (and owners) are "partners" in the Boston scene but man, the Krafts must be loving that no one cares about the Sox this summer

https://twitter.com/espn_afceast
James Walker ‏<s>@</s>espn_afceast RT <s>@</s>JamesWalkerESPN: Tom Brady throws a beautiful bomb to Aaron Hernandez, who makes a one-handed catch in stride to beat <s>#</s>Saints defender.

James Walker ‏<s>@</s>JamesWalkerESPN <s>#</s>Saints QB Drew Brees looks sharp. He connects with Lance Moore up the seam to beat <s>#</s>Patriots DB Kyle Arrington.

James Walker ‏<s>@</s>JamesWalkerESPN <s>#</s>Patriots QB Brian Hoyer with a pretty pass over the shoulder to WR Julian Edelman.

It's on.

James Walker ‏<s>@</s>espn_afceast RT <s>@</s>JamesWalkerESPN: <s>#</s>Patriots rookie DE Chandler Jones is a well-timed batted pass against <s>#</s>Saints QB Drew Brees in team drills.
James Walker ‏<s>@</s>JamesWalkerESPN <s>#</s>Patriots TE Rob Gronkowki draws a pass interference in team drills for a big gain. <s>#</s>Saints
:toast:

Christopher Price ‏<s>@</s>cpriceNFL Boy, these are 2 really impressive offenses. Crisp and efficient. Defenses really getting tested.

Photos of practice with the Saints

http://www.patriots.com/media-cente...t-7-2012/0a6d9886-399a-4428-a1a2-b00128f5bac0

Greg A. Bedard ‏<s>@</s>GregABedard Patriots offensive line had a rough day.
Greg A. Bedard ‏<s>@</s>GregABedard Not a good practice overall for the Patriots. Were good until team drills, and then Saints won the day.

Michael Giardi ‏<s>@</s>MikeGiardi Another rugged session for the <s>#</s>Patriots offense. Lot of balls off target. O line remains legit concern in current state <s>#</s>PatriotsTalk

Back