2020 Election Aftermath: Non-Attack Version

Providence Colt

Reaction score
With the 2020 General Election getting rightfully shuttered, let’s see if we can have a thread that’s up to standard.

It’s obviously a topic worth discussing (if you disagree that’s probably an indication that you probably shouldn’t post in this thread).

Without further ado, I’ll kick off this new aftermath thread with a Republican acknowledging the result:

View: https://twitter.com/andrewsolender/status/1335986613772558339?s=21

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
Yes, technically, it's not done until he's sworn in. But there are a bunch of steps in the process that assure that swearing in.

For one, there are some Republicans making noise that they will challenge the results in Congress. Good luck with that. To accept a different slate of electors than the state's certification, both the House and Senate must vote for it. The entire House, not the one vote per state. This is dead in the water.

On Dec 14, the electors will cast their votes. They will cast them according to law for the popular vote winners in their states. There won't be faithless electors flipping anything to Donald Trump.

Tomorrow is the safe harbor deadline, for wrapping up any disputes. I think we'll see a flurry of cases being dismissed today and tomorrow. And that will be the end of those. Alito has asked PA to respond to the emergency request from Kelly, et al by tomorrow. I think Alito will deny the request and SCOTUS will decline to hear the case.

States have already certified and their certifications have already been entered into the national archives.

You can cling to that Jan 20 date all you want. But it's over.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
So you do not support any of the Right?
No. I'm conservative, but, love the arts. Both sides burn money on different things. Both sides are corrupt.

I closest resemble a Libertarian, but, they don't change anything.

I hate politics, but, have strong POV's on various political related issues.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
No. I'm conservative, but, love the arts. Both sides burn money on different things. Both sides are corrupt.

I closest resemble a Libertarian, but, they don't change anything.

I hate politics, but, have strong POV's on various political related issues.
Makes sense. No problem with that. Good answer.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Harris Administration and watching the Gaff-O-Matic machine going into overdrive, and lots and lots of scandals and investigations over corruption involving Ukraine, Russia, but MOST of all China, not to mention the endless supply of Hunter Biden scandals, sex, drugs, bribes, pedophilia....God knows what else.

It's going to be a damn fine 4 years! Not quite as good as Trump, but still damn fine for entertainment purposes, watching this administration go down as one of the most corrupt and scandalous in history.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Harris Administration and watching the Gaff-O-Matic machine going into overdrive, and lots and lots of scandals and investigations over corruption involving Ukraine, Russia, but MOST of all China, not to mention the endless supply of Hunter Biden scandals, sex, drugs, bribes, pedophilia....God knows what else.

It's going to be a damn fine 4 years! Not quite as good as Trump, but still damn fine for entertainment purposes, watching this administration go down as one of the most corrupt and scandalous in history.
I think thre's a good chance. I perceive a web of corruption that would make the old ussr blush.

Cheers