2020 Election Aftermath: Non-Attack Version

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Well, when you consider the source...
Middie tends to go to extremes with everything.
If you voted for Trump, you’re pure evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well here is another source for you. GFY. If you voted for Trump the second time, you are willing to let a lot of evil shit slide, and sorry to me that makes you a shit person. Sorry you dont like that, but I dont really care. You are either a mindless zombie cult member or you are ok with President that is scum and is willing to do the things he does and be who he is, and you can let that racist shit, and tyranny shit, and all that slide, so why would I have any use for you? It does not seem to matter what kind of things people say to each other on here, so there it is. You dont like it, tough. You cannot make a freaking post without attacking me, so Im attacking back. Tired of the BS. Oh and stop with the crap we know you are a trump supporter, its ok to call people liars on here, so you are a liar.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Not sure how that is scamming people. Some horrid shit went down in this election. Enough to overturn, dunno. But the election process must be sacred and valid. It was not.
What horrid shit? People voted? While your president screamed about fraud, something he planned before a single vote was cast and he caused millions to buy into it with zero evidence. So yeah some shit did go down, your president tried to steal an election and he failed. Sorry you lost, deal with it.

johnlocke

Reaction score
What horrid shit? People voted? While your president screamed about fraud, something he planned before a single vote was cast and he caused millions to buy into it with zero evidence. So yeah some shit did go down, your president tried to steal an election and he failed. Sorry you lost, deal with it.

I have followed this deeply as is necessary for work. Lot of messed-up shit went down. Can it be proven, dunno but it should be brought t light.

You guys screamed fraud for 4 years but now everything is cool. Got it. Hypocrites.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Well here is another source for you. GFY. If you voted for Trump the second time, you are willing to let a lot of evil shit slide, and sorry to me that makes you a shit person. Sorry you dont like that, but I dont really care. You are either a mindless zombie cult member or you are ok with President that is scum and is willing to do the things he does and be who he is, and you can let that racist shit, and tyranny shit, and all that slide, so why would I have any use for you? It does not seem to matter what kind of things people say to each other on here, so there it is. You dont like it, tough. You cannot make a freaking post without attacking me, so Im attacking back. Tired of the BS. Oh and stop with the crap we know you are a trump supporter, its ok to call people liars on here, so you are a liar.

You’re so cute when you’re angry, Midgar.

Hilarious, as well.

Now, I don’t completely disagree with you. I do think there’s certainly a good % of Trumpers are exactly as you describe.

However, in every election there are people who are pragmatic and view one opponent’s platform as worse/better than the other’s, and will vote accordingly.
That’s a large % of voters as well.
In other words, there are many of those what, 72 million voters who saw Biden’s platform as worse than Trump’s.

It’s always going to be that way.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Nope and I'm including the entire 74 yrs of his life. He's always been a conman and a crook.

It’s virtually impossible to look at his life and point to positives. There were a few things that he did as POTUS, particularly when it comes to international affairs, that I was in favor of, but man, he has been a human train wreck.

BY1401

Unapologetically Moderate
Reaction score
...to me that makes you a...
A funny thing happens when you engage people like this; they tend to disregard your opinion not because of reasoning, but because of emotion. And that can lead to resentment, and anger. Neither of which help to advance understanding each other through constructive communication.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
A funny thing happens when you engage people like this; they tend to disregard your opinion not because of reasoning, but because of emotion. And that can lead to resentment, and anger. Neither of which help to advance understanding each other through constructive communication.
Yeah well I have been attacked an called a liar for the past two days, so I not longer give a shit. The being nice thing flew the coop a long time ago. Thanks

BY1401

Unapologetically Moderate
Reaction score
Yeah well I have been attacked an called a liar for the past two days, so I not longer give a shit. The being nice thing flew the coop a long time ago. Thanks
Do what you have to do, I guess. But just keep in mind that treating people the way that you don't like being treated won't do anything to make how you didn't like being treated any better. It only perpetuates the death spiral. Peace be with you.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Do what you have to do, I guess. But just keep in mind that treating people the way that you don't like being treated won't do anything to make how you didn't like being treated any better. It only perpetuates the death spiral. Peace be with you.
Yeah once again, it doesnt matter. I was asked a question, I answered the question in the most respectful way possible, I was called a liar and a bad role model for kids, so sorry, not turning the cheek anymore. I am not going to just take this constant attack while they get all high and mighty and trash what I believe and that is ok.