2020 Election Aftermath: Non-Attack Version

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I saw a video when they were frist going through the barricades. Just before the first couple of guys start, there is an older man in a baseball cap talking to them, looked like he was giving them the go ahead. Later on I saw a video from the left side when Ashli got killed. I could have sworn I saw him there giving instruction also. I would like to know who he is, and think he was a main player from the two videos I saw.
Thats what I saw when it happened. Are you talking about the guy on the megaphone? I didnt see all the others stuff they released until yesterday. I was kind of blown away of just how much went on and how bad it really was. I assume that the people arrested are being questioned. The video that Bengal showed is what I saw last night. Those of us watching on TV, basically saw the start at the barricade and then everything else was inside. I didnt see what got to that point until recent.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
I am worried something really bad is going to happen here on the 20th....like someone is going to be shot. I hope I am wrong, but I think there are some major plans going into place. That
capital building thing was not on accident, it was planned. They were prepared. It wasn't oh I just happen to have some pipe bombs and gas masks with zip ties lying around on my trip to Washington.

Couldn’t pay me enough to be in any major city’s center on the 20th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BY1401

Unapologetically Moderate
Reaction score
I would agree if I hadn't watched some of the footage of the crowds at the Kavanaugh hearings. I am not saying they were violent, but they were intimidating senators.
Just because the odds of you getting your way aren’t very good doesn’t mean that your voice hasn’t been heard, and that definitely doesn’t give anyone the right to disrupt government proceedings. Disrupting a campaign stump speech or a public event? Eh, maybe, but you’ll come across as a desperate douche that most people will forget after they get their mention on the nightly news. Interfering with the people’s work and/or intimidating public officials? Cuff ‘em and stuff ‘em.

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Not sure how that is scamming people. Some horrid shit went down in this election. Enough to overturn, dunno. But the election process must be sacred and valid. It was not.
The election was over at this point, so why ask for money to fight it? Oh I know, to scam people out of money.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Hey! The President-elect is speaking to us, not Tweeting (y)
Some people have more guts when they write something than when they say it. Message boards are popular for that. Trump for all his big talk was a scared little child who hid from the people he was supposed to represent. Having a God complex, he wanted to be protected from those who oppose him.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Some people have more guts when they write something than when they say it. Message boards are popular for that. Trump for all his big talk was a scared little child who hid from the people he was supposed to represent. Having a God complex, he wanted to be protected from those who oppose him.

I don't think a god needs protection. :)

BTW not saying Trump is a god.

Just stating that for PC that thinks I love the guy.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I don't think a god needs protection. :)

BTW not saying Trump is a god.

Just stating that for PC that thinks I love the guy.
Being a God is different than having a God Complex. I am under the opinion that he very much does. I also think he likes followers to perform for him. I think he gets off on it. I do think people are more likely to say something in writing than they would speaking.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
You could easily change the first 5 to Russia and the last 2 months to the most secure election EVAH.
Russia was investigated by Trump’s own DOJ.

If you can get Biden’s DOJ to launch a 3 year investigation into election fraud, knock yourself out.

foobahl

Reaction score
Russia was investigated by Trump’s own DOJ.

If you can get Biden’s DOJ to launch a 3 year investigation into election fraud, knock yourself out.
I would rather them spend their investigatvie time on Ukraine and CCP bribery and kickbacks of all federal officials and their families. Doesn't matter where on the political spectrum they fall, but I know where I would start.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
I would rather them spend their investigatvie time on Ukraine and CCP bribery and kickbacks of all federal officials and their families. Doesn't matter where on the political spectrum they fall, but I know where I would start.
Hey, if you can get Biden’s own DOJ to launch an investigation into that, more power to you.

With regards to the “Russia Hoax”, that was Trump’s own DOJ that appointed the special prosecutor that spent years investigating it. Fair is fair, if you can do that, go for it. No more, no less.

foobahl

Reaction score
The "Russia Hoax" was started in 2016 by the Obama DOJ, who made it impossible for Trump to stop the snowballing of the narrative. I hope NPR is acceptable to you. I did not read the entire thing because to prove my point I did not need to. I made it 4 paragraphs in to see what I was talking about, the res is also the rest of the rehash, I would guess.

View: https://www.npr.org/2019/03/23/706143881/timeline-of-the-mueller-investigation

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
The "Russia Hoax" was started in 2016 by the Obama DOJ, who made it impossible for Trump to stop the snowballing of the narrative. I hope NPR is acceptable to you. I did not read the entire thing because to prove my point I did not need to. I made it 4 paragraphs in to see what I was talking about, the res is also the rest of the rehash, I would guess.

View: https://www.npr.org/2019/03/23/706143881/timeline-of-the-mueller-investigation
Trump certainly blew up the narrative by firing Comey and putting it on everyone’s radar and making it politically untenable to not have a special counsel.

Regardless, it was still an investigation administered by Trump’s own DOJ because of the actions of Trump and his family.

The predecessor president for Biden has certainly done the same in terms of casting a light on Biden and his family. If Biden is dumb enough to fire the investigators and blow it all up on himself then he deserves the same fate that Trump had.