2020 election part deaux

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
We can use this thread to continue the conversation on the ongoing audits and such on the 2020 election and not ruin other threads with this subject.

KontradictioN

Reaction score
My wife’s mom believes that too. But she may be going off the deep end with Dementia. She told my wife the other day that the military is actually in charge of the government and that there will be a forceful overthrow of Biden and Trump will assume the presidency again. His VP? Not Pence. Not DeSantis. JFK, Jr. Yeah, he apparently didn’t die in that plane crash and will make his grand return to the living as Trump’s VP. Oh, and Michael Jackson is still alive as well. And all hard currency will officially be replaced with a currency known as “Quantum.”

Providence Colt

Reaction score
My wife’s mom believes that too. But she may be going off the deep end with Dementia. She told my wife the other day that the military is actually in charge of the government and that there will be a forceful overthrow of Biden and Trump will assume the presidency again. His VP? Not Pence. Not DeSantis. JFK, Jr. Yeah, he apparently didn’t die in that plane crash and will make his grand return to the living as Trump’s VP. Oh, and Michael Jackson is still alive as well. And all hard currency will officially be replaced with a currency known as “Quantum.”
She’s far from alone:

View: https://twitter.com/heathmayo/status/1396886400344100866?s=21

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Uh.
“sample of 2,007 Americans age 18+ from the continental U.S., Alaska, and Hawaii were interviewed online in English. The sample includes 909 Democrats, 754 Republicans, and 196 independents.”

So more Democrats answered this poll than Republicans.

So how is this believable ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I believe that’s standard? More people ID as Dem than Rep and then a subset (R only) 53% answered in the affirmative.

I mean, hell, why is that so unbelievable? Is there a single Trump voter here that doesn’t feel that way?

OP
AkPatsFan

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
I believe that’s standard? More people ID as Dem than Rep and then a subset (R only) 53% answered in the affirmative.

I mean, hell, why is that so unbelievable? Is there a single Trump voter here that doesn’t feel that way?
Lol..................tell me you're kidding?

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score

Let me put it another way.

If I’m a D taking that poll, I could easily skew it by saying “Yes, R’s believe that Trump is still POTUS.”

That doesn’t mean that R’s do. It means that D’s polled believe that they believe.

So yeah, a BS poll.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Let me put it another way.

If I’m a D taking that poll, I could easily skew it by saying “Yes, R’s believe that Trump is still POTUS.”

That doesn’t mean that R’s do. It means that D’s polled believe that they believe.

So yeah, a BS poll.

Are they doing that? Or are they only taking the self-identified R’s from the poll and seeing what they say?

Where are you getting that they’re polling D’s on what they think that R’s think? Seems more like they’re asking each what they think and of course D’s don’t believe that Trump is the “true president.”

OP
AkPatsFan

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Weren’t you just yelling at me last week about how I’m dumb for not thinking that there was voter fraud?
Lol.............how was I "yelling" at you last week? And I don't recall calling you dumb, maybe you can post that particular post so I can offer a proper apology. There was voter fraud, how much I cannot say but it's being investigated as we speak so more to come....

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Lol.............how was I "yelling" at you last week? And I don't recall calling you dumb, maybe you can post that particular post so I can offer a proper apology. There was voter fraud, how much I cannot say but it's being investigated as we speak so more to come....
Okay, so you’re one of the 53% then. Thank you for your time.

OP
AkPatsFan

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
I'm going start with this and see where it leads and if anyone else has something they'd like to share please post it here.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
So you make accusations and cannot back them up with any sort of proof, yet you're screaming at us to provide proof of election fraud. GTFOH.
Do you deny believing there was election fraud? You’ve acknowledged it several times. You’ve provided no proof of it, beyond your blind faith, but you have stated you believe it.