2020 election part deaux

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Lol.............how was I "yelling" at you last week? And I don't recall calling you dumb, maybe you can post that particular post so I can offer a proper apology. There was voter fraud, how much I cannot say but it's being investigated as we speak so more to come....
Well at least there was attempted voter fraud but Trump was shot down by the Georgia official thankfully. Is that going to be investigated? We actually have proof of that one.

OP
AkPatsFan

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Is he wrong?

Why do you care? You put me on some super secret ignore and the only way I can see your posts are through Tapatalk. If you can’t handle my posts you shouldn’t be replying to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
AkPatsFan

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Well at least there was attempted voter fraud but Trump was shot down by the Georgia official thankfully. Is that going to be investigated? We actually have proof of that one.

Why do Democrats fight tooth and nail against any kind of ballot auditing? If they were so convinced that Pedo Joe and the Ho won you would think that they would welcome it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patswin

WTF
Political Forum Moderator
Reaction score
In general this thread is getting a little sideways, people obviously are dug in on their views and that's fine. However....At times a topic exhausts itself, just sayin'. :)

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
In general this thread is getting a little sideways, people obviously are dug in on their views and that's fine. However....At times a topic exhausts itself, just sayin'. :)
Ha. Make a good case study in Shark Jumping 101.

Cheers

Providence Colt

Reaction score
How about Steven Crowder going to actual addresses of "voters" and finding an empty lot, under a bridge, torched houses? Those must have been setups, right?
Uh, yes?

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Uh, yes?

:LOL: They have to stay off those bigfoot sites. Its getting too easy to prove it wrong anymore, where is the challange?

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

imapig

Roger Godell Gets mounted by Stallions
Reaction score
We all know Jimmy Hoffa was murdered but there’s no BODY to prove it. I mean seriously if you have an IQ larger than a grapefruits you know dam well election fraud happened. Now I know damn well most everyone here has an IQ larger than grapefruit, however I also believe there’s a few smug TDS Democrats that know there was Election fraud and they LOVE it because conservatives are frustrated with the amount of political corruption blocking the ability to prove the truth. In the meantime unless a body is found I expect the usual smug people to say prove it. ☕️