2020 election part deaux

deec77

Reaction score
Americans have no idea how lucky they are .... in the ice cream thread I said my daughter is in Ireland and has been there since before the pandemic started. Her children couldn't go to school because all the schools were filled with in the kilometer radius... they would have to drive to Dublin every morning a 45 minute drive. And a pick up... Covid hit and then you couldn’t travel beyond the kilometer radius regardless of need. We have a couple of Irish members here perhaps they could chime in....

Get over yourselves neither is right nor wrong just different... you want free stuff well sacrifices will have to be made choose wisely.

~Dee~

Last edited:
OP
AkPatsFan

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
We all know Jimmy Hoffa was murdered but there’s no BODY to prove it. I mean seriously if you have an IQ larger than a grapefruits you know dam well election fraud happened. Now I know damn well most everyone here has an IQ larger than grapefruit, however I also believe there’s a few smug TDS Democrats that know there was Election fraud and they LOVE it because conservatives are frustrated with the amount of political corruption blocking the ability to prove the truth. In the meantime unless a body is found I expect the usual smug people to say prove it. ☕️
The problem with this is they are fighting it tooth and nail and don't want an audit or any investigations on the 2020 election so how are they supposed to prove it? Thankfully some of these states are going ahead with the audits and investigations anyways.

foobahl

Reaction score
The problem with this is they are fighting it tooth and nail and don't want an audit or any investigations on the 2020 election so how are they supposed to prove it? Thankfully some of these states are going ahead with the audits and investigations anyways.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
is that like when the right wanted to stop the investigation of the Capital Riots?

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
is that like when the right wanted to stop the investigation of the Capital Riots?
Let's make a deal: The right allows the Jan. 6 "riot" investigation to move along and the left allows ALL election information requested and all audits to proceed.

Deal?

Also, the events of Jan 6 was a riot? What the hell do we call the left burning down cities? Protest?

patsRmyboys

Fun in the Florida sun
Reaction score
Right after they complete the investigation of how 6 square blocks were taken over in Portland during the "peaceful protests" FOR FUCKING WEEKS they can get to that

Inspector_50

Reaction score
No, it actually isn't.
Why not? I mean we have one thing that was made up by a complete moron con man to get his followers to throw a fit and attack things in his name, it went to court about 500 times and was thrown out everytime, they did investigations all over the country and found nothing, but now we have to do another investigation? The capital riots, we kinda know happened, saw them on TV, nobody made it up, and your president sat back and watched it happen without lifting a finger. So yeah, I would like that to come out.