2020 - Playoff Thread

It's a bit early, but we can track movements up and down the likely fixtures week by week.

If the season ended now, this is what we'd get with the new 7 teams per conference format. Only 1st seed gets the bye. Some intriguing matchups, in the AFC I think our Buffalo pals would be a bit nervous going up against the Browns. Which is some statement to make.

Annotation 2020-12-01 162622.jpg

Coming into this season my expectations for this team were pretty much one game either side of .500, so I am not all that fired up about their record.

In my very unprofessional opinion Cam has not shown me that he's the answer. If they are not able to land a better QB at the right price or land one in the draft who is NFL ready, he may end up sticking for another year or 2.

I like the offensive line (and hope they can keep it together) I am marginally disappointed in the defense, I think but for the opt outs they'd be much better.

I think Byrd and especially Meyers have played well, we have no TE to speak of, so that needs to be addressed.

So here we are now. Bills move up a spot to 3. Rams up 2 spots. Seahawks down 2. Finns would play the Bills of this held.

When the Giants won their last SB again us, didn't they sneak into the playoffs? There were 9-7, won 3/4 of their last games and just built momentum based on a strong run game and aggressive defense. Hmmmmmmm :unsure:

NFL Playoff.jpg

vs photo GIF

Here's a scenario. If...Bills lose tonight -
Week 14: Pats beat LAR, Bills lose to PIT -
Week 15: Pats beat MIA, Bills beat DEN -
Week 16 Patriots-Bills win locks up a playoff spot. If Pats win that one,
Week 17 vs NYJ, and MIA beats BUF to close the season --> Pats win AFCEast

The "weird stuff" would be the Pats running the table. Everything else seems to have a great chance of panning out.

Rams are in, Bears are in! Wildcard matchups set in the NFC

Bears at Saints
Rams at Seattle
Bucs at Giants/Wash

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 00.23.07.png

Looks like it's near confirmed in the AFC. Houston though FG to tie the game! They get it!

And the Titans go down the field with 4 secs left, take the FG which bounces off the upright and goes over!!

Colts at Bills
Browns at Steelers
Ravens at Titans

Last edited:
Back