2020 - Playoff Thread

It's a bit early, but we can track movements up and down the likely fixtures week by week.

If the season ended now, this is what we'd get with the new 7 teams per conference format. Only 1st seed gets the bye. Some intriguing matchups, in the AFC I think our Buffalo pals would be a bit nervous going up against the Browns. Which is some statement to make.

Annotation 2020-12-01 162622.jpg

If Browns can run down the Chief's throat , and keep Mahomes to a few field goals instead of TDs, Browns actually have a chance. But the offense has to dominate otherwise Mahomes should easily put 30+ on that defense.

Great stuff from the Browns, the feelgood story of the year!

Chubb and Hunt were excellent, there is some real talent on that team. Landry is an underrated WR and you look at Myles Garrett, Mayfield, it's an impressive set up. Their defense though will need to improve against KC I think it's fair to say. But if KC allows Chubb and Hunt to run like that again, goodnight.

Last edited:
I feel bad for An Old Troll. What a horrific ending to a strange season for his team. The Browns with no practice all week and no HC were the more prepared team. Probably time for Tomlin to go even though they will never fire him.
It was a delightful game though. Getting pummeled by the Browns at home. Wow.

Back