2020 - Playoff Thread

It's a bit early, but we can track movements up and down the likely fixtures week by week.

If the season ended now, this is what we'd get with the new 7 teams per conference format. Only 1st seed gets the bye. Some intriguing matchups, in the AFC I think our Buffalo pals would be a bit nervous going up against the Browns. Which is some statement to make.

Annotation 2020-12-01 162622.jpg

Nah, I like the Bills. I could go hang with them and have a beer. We could talk football, and not turn it into a pissing contest. Fins fans are as bad as cowboy fans.

Lol. Love that the Eagles tanked the game causing the Giants to miss the playoffs. I am sure Eli is crushed that his SB highlights won't be played all week.

i actually use one of his rant quotes all the time. the one where he talks about reporters' knowledge. "you think you know, but you don't know, and you never will".
he's the Bum Phillips of rants. i love him(and Bum).
My wife and I use this all the time. Whenever one of us says, "I think..." the other replies, "You think you know, but you just..don't...know."

feel terrible for the fins. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ha ha. Dolphins fans are worse than Jets fans. I feel sooo bad for them.

All they needed to win was one more game, so their season was lost on week 1 when they choked against the Pats.

I still feel a certain kinship with Jets fans, I am old enough to remember what it was like.

I really like this iteration of the Dolphins team, but the fans, ef them.

5 COVID positives. The Browns are truly cursed.

1*VJX82LeM-Q8mnBmdzdWOVg.jpeg

how in the hell did dirty ben never get the 'rona??? that's the best case for keeping dive bars open...EVER! 😄😄

Back