2020 - Playoff Thread

It's a bit early, but we can track movements up and down the likely fixtures week by week.

If the season ended now, this is what we'd get with the new 7 teams per conference format. Only 1st seed gets the bye. Some intriguing matchups, in the AFC I think our Buffalo pals would be a bit nervous going up against the Browns. Which is some statement to make.

Annotation 2020-12-01 162622.jpg

Yeah, feel sorry for Brees. He's been a fantastic guy for the Saints and indeed, the entire city. He'll remain a folk hero there for a long time. Nice post game meeting between Tom and Drew, they've both done a hell of a lot in this league and have had great careers.

Tom will go against another good pal of his next week. The two California kids.
That meeting was cool. One of Brees’ sons caught a pass in the end zone from TB & will remember that forever. It was a shitty pass. Kid made a great diving catch to bailout TB.:D

Last edited:
Josh Allen went 23 of 37 for 206 yards, 1 TD, 0 Ints, Passer Rating 86.1. He had two fewer TDs and a passer rating roughly 10 points lower, and was also carried by a defense that limited the opponent to 3 points. The play of the game was that 101 yard pick six, rather than anything Josh Allen did. He was playing against the 8th highest rated defense rather than the 2nd. I challenge you to find anyone criticizing his play, if folks would indeed roast him for such a performance, please demonstrate that folks are in fact doing so. I don't see anyone doing so and do not personally believe such a performance is worthy of roasting, but it's your assertion so by all means prove it's based on something more than wishful thinking and double standards.
Brady is a culture changer. He expelled losing from the one of the most losing franchise in NFL history. The defense was on fire. They believed. Much like our undermanned defenses over the years. Belief is so powerful. Brady brings that and with that the winning.

Did you hear Devin White's quotes? How Brady made him believe that they could dominate and win after the Saints waxed them in week 9? Told him to not feel bad about the pro bowl but to think about the Super Bowl. That's it right there. Such leadership. Such belief. This notion that it was all our coaching staff that got high level play out of average players is looking like complete nonsense as each playoff game goes by and the Bucs transform before our eyes into a winner. That team with Arians, Bowles and Leftwich. Good heavens. I bet Licth is sending a bouquet of flowers and a love note to Kraft/Bill today.

Josh Allen went 23 of 37 for 206 yards, 1 TD, 0 Ints, Passer Rating 86.1. He had two fewer TDs and a passer rating roughly 10 points lower, and was also carried by a defense that limited the opponent to 3 points. The play of the game was that 101 yard pick six, rather than anything Josh Allen did. He was playing against the 8th highest rated defense rather than the 2nd. I challenge you to find anyone criticizing his play, if folks would indeed roast him for such a performance, please demonstrate that folks are in fact doing so. I don't see anyone doing so and do not personally believe such a performance is worthy of roasting, but it's your assertion so by all means prove it's based on something more than wishful thinking and double standards.
Wind?

Yeah, Lamar Jackson played poorly in the RZ and their kicker missing 2 of 3 hurt the Ravens. Then a 4th time in the RZ the pick six happened. Poor Lamar.

4 NO turnovers was enough to kill any chance NO had to win the day. TB turned those 4 turnovers into 21 points. Whether the turnovers were on Brees or caused by the TB defense, it doesn't matter. Just so we're clear.

Did you hear Devin White's quotes? How Brady made him believe that they could dominate and win after the Saints waxed them in week 9? Told him to not feel bad about the pro bowl but to think about the Super Bowl. That's it right there. Such leadership. Such belief. This notion that it was all our coaching staff that got high level play out of average players is looking like complete nonsense as each playoff game goes by and the Bucs transform before our eyes into a winner. That team with Arians, Bowles and Leftwich. Good heavens. I bet Licth is sending a bouquet of flowers and a love note to Kraft/Bill today.
What Bucs jersey is your favorite?

At the same time, you won’t find anyone saying that Allen’s defense is what was the difference in that game.
The Bucs’ D carried that game. All of their TDs were directly because of the defense .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

At the same time, you won’t find anyone saying that Allen’s defense is what was the difference in that game.
The Bucs’ D carried that game. All of their TDs were directly because of the defense .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wut? The Bills D had a 102 yard pick six to put that game away and concussed Lamar. Allen put up a whopping 10 points.

Back