2020 - Playoff Thread

It's a bit early, but we can track movements up and down the likely fixtures week by week.

If the season ended now, this is what we'd get with the new 7 teams per conference format. Only 1st seed gets the bye. Some intriguing matchups, in the AFC I think our Buffalo pals would be a bit nervous going up against the Browns. Which is some statement to make.

Annotation 2020-12-01 162622.jpg

The Bucs match up well with the GB offense. We also know how great Brady is in cold weather games. This is the worst match up for GB by far given the Bucs smashed them in the regular season and their defense just caught fire again.
Oh I agree, I think the winner will of this game will win it all but I also feel like AR's is playing much better football right now than TB and I don't say that lightly.

Where did I say Brady was programmed, Middie?
Putting words in my mouth AGAIN?!?!
Jesus Christ.

Talk to every former Patriot player and tell me who they say instilled the culture.

Hell, look at what Cam Newton said this year about Patriot culture.

The fact that you and Mazz are so far up Brady’s rear end to now misrepresent what we ALL know about the Patriots and their culture over the past 21 years now is so pathetic that it’s laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Now explain why the Pats under Brady had 1.9 pts/drive in 2019 and why, in 2020, the Pats had exactly 1.9 pts/drive but the Pats didn't score as many points for the season. Exactly the same. 1.9 pts/drive. I'll tell you why...turnover differential and defense are the only difference since pts/drive were exactly the same. There's no other possible explanation although I'm certain you'll try to spin it some other way.

Yep. The culture was set by BB. "Tom lived...our culture". Tom also "perpetuated" (maintained) "our culture". iow, the culture was already set by BB when he got rid of a bunch of players and brought in trusted vets from around the league. Brady bought in so I give him credit for that and for working hard to make himself a better player.
Bledsoe, Troy Brown, Bruce Armstrong, Joe Andruzzi, Bobby Hamilton, Pepper Johnson (as coach), Willie McGinest, Otis Smith, Ty Law, Teddy Bruschi and more were all there already when young Brady came along.
My point is BB built the culture and TB & TFB bought in.

Yep. The culture was set by BB. "Tom lived...our culture". Tom also "perpetuated" (maintained) "our culture". iow, the culture was already set by BB when he got rid of a bunch of players and brought in trusted vets from around the league. Brady bought in so I give him credit for that and for working hard to make himself a better player.
Bledsoe, Troy Brown, Bruce Armstrong, Joe Andruzzi, Bobby Hamilton, Pepper Johnson (as coach), Willie McGinest, Otis Smith, Ty Law, Teddy Bruschi and more were all there already when young Brady came along.
BB definitely created the culture. I would argue that TB was his greatest leader of the culture. Longevity of perpetuating the culture has a lot to do with that. You just don't get an exceptional leader like TB for 20 years. He is the exception to that rule. That's not to take anything away from Law, Big Willie, Bruschi, Big Vince, Brown, etc.

BB definitely created the culture. I would argue that TB was his greatest leader of the culture. Longevity of perpetuating the culture has a lot to do with that. You just don't get an exceptional leader like TB for 20 years. He is the exception to that rule. That's not to take anything away from Law, Big Willie, Bruschi, Big Vince, Brown, etc.

I agree.

Too bad TFB became TB12 but it's a free country.

Every person in the world knows that BB created and maintained the Patriot culture. Brady bought in wholesale and did a phenomenal job (until the last season) representing and exemplifying that culture.
Mazz and Middie’s belief that Brady was the creator is HILARIOUS!

They are literally the only ones claiming this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back