2020 - Playoff Thread

Mazz22

Age 43 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
Again, Bill is not responsible for his partner's thoughts or comments and I'm sure he'd be the first to say that.
Oh, I am sure Bill is talking to her and telling her to stay the heck off of all social media. His behind is already hot enough without her adding to it.

OP
Roberto71

Roberto71

Reaction score
Oh, I am sure Bill is talking to her and telling her to stay the heck off of all social media. His behind is already hot enough without her adding to it.
Hardly, you seem to think BB is under pressure for some reason.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
You should back out of this.

Yeah cause no way I could have a different opinion than yours and Good heavens no way you could be...wrrrr.....wrrrr....wrrrr. Anyway, if you fail to take into account that both Brady and Belichick could have been responsible for the success and the culture and the program, and all that, then you are going to have a rough couple of years coming up. Belichick seems to think Brady had a bit to do with it, and since belichick is always right....well...I guess you can argue with him.

You always need the last word...
No. Differing opinions are fine. Illogical and asinine opinions are not. You thinking a 4th string rookie QB joining a team that had been together for several years made the culture or even helped build the culture right away is just plain wrong. Did Brady buy in? Yes. Did he help perpetuate the culture? Yes. But BB built it. I'm not wrong about that.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
You always need the last word...
No. Differing opinions are fine. Illogical and asinine opinions are not. You thinking a 4th string rookie QB joining a team that had been together for several years made the culture or even helped build the culture right away is just plain wrong. Did Brady buy in? Yes. Did he help perpetuate the culture? Yes. But BB built it. I'm not wrong about that.
Ok, chev, your opinion is better....you won the stupid argument on culture because you said so. The funny thing about it, is. I never said Brady built the culture in NE. So I guess you are arguing with yourself. So I guess you called an opinion asinine that I didnt make. Maybe you should have read the post, because I said about 5 times, that Brady and belichick were responsible for the pats success, and didnt say Brady built culture. That was someone else. You are so ate up with this belichick vs Brady thing, you are now creating arguments that were not even made.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Ok, chev, your opinion is better....you won the stupid argument on culture because you said so. The funny thing about it, is. I never said Brady built the culture in NE. So I guess you are arguing with yourself. So I guess you called an opinion asinine that I didnt make. Maybe you should have read the post, because I said about 5 times, that Brady and belichick were responsible for the pats success, and didnt say Brady built culture. That was someone else. You are so ate up with this belichick vs Brady thing, you are now creating arguments that were not even made.
You can have the last word
again.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Oh I agree, I think the winner will of this game will win it all but I also feel like AR's is playing much better football right now than TB and I don't say that lightly.
Both are playing well, but Rodgers playing Much better? Eh
Last 5 games including playoffs
Brady 14 td's 1 int 1447 yards

Rodgers 14 td's 1 int 1200 yards

Sunday is going to come down to a couple things. Did the packers adjust from their last game they played the bucs. How Tampa will handle the cold and the pressure of being a first timer to this stage for most of those guys.
GB's defense is better than it was, but not sure where they are, can tampa play defense like they did the last game, because before that, it was a little iffy.

On Buff-KC Its going to come down to have the BIlls learned to defend the run better. It was not Mahomes that killed them last time they played, it was the KC run game which destroyed buffalo. Allen will have to play better too, when you play the chiefs, you have to take advantage of every possession, Bills will need to score a lot more than usual.

Mazz22

Reaction score
It is a nightmare match up for GB on both sides. Tampa can get after Rodgers and stop their run game. Brady owns Pettine, their DC. Has beaten him 9 times in a row currently. We will see what adjustments there are but this may be very reminiscent of what the Niners did to GB last year in the NFCCG.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
It is a nightmare match up for GB on both sides. Tampa can get after Rodgers and stop their run game. Brady owns Pettine, their DC. Has beaten him 9 times in a row currently. We will see what adjustments there are but this may be very reminiscent of what the Niners did to GB last year in the NFCCG.
Maybe, GB is very good, but something you mentioned made me think about something. You said that Brady has done well against Pettine. Before Tampa played Washington after I had heard all week, that the skins D would
be too much for Brady because they can rush 4 and still cover. ( I know thats the defense that gives Brady, and oh yeah any QB in the NFL trouble) but anyway. I found out before the game that del rio was the D coordinator
and Brady had always just killed his defenses no matter how good they were. At the time, I thought, well ok, but this skins D is great, might not work here....and it did. brady did to Wash, what nobody else had really done this year. Maybe there
is something to that.

Mazz22

Reaction score
Maybe, GB is very good, but something you mentioned made me think about something. You said that Brady has done well against Pettine. Before Tampa played Washington after I had heard all week, that the skins D would
be too much for Brady because they can rush 4 and still cover. ( I know thats the defense that gives Brady, and oh yeah any QB in the NFL trouble) but anyway. I found out before the game that del rio was the D coordinator
and Brady had always just killed his defenses no matter how good they were. At the time, I thought, well ok, but this skins D is great, might not work here....and it did. brady did to Wash, what nobody else had really done this year. Maybe there
is something to that.
Yes. Del Rio is another sacrificial lamb along with Dick Lebeau who Brady also owned. Tampa's toughest match up by far was the Saints. That being said, GB is a great team and Rodgers is playing fantastic but just match-up wise, this is the perfect game for Tampa.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Surely she's allowed speak her mind? She should check now with Bill before speaking? She's her own woman surely and shouldn't have to check herself each time she tweets.

Come on, did people think when Gisele bitched about Welker that it reflected badly on Tom?
i cut Linda more slack because she's awesome and i believe she genuinely loves Bill.
Gisele is a sanctimonius p.o.s. control freak. the shit she says is calculated.

Mazz22

Reaction score
Man, this may be about to explode. Bertrand and Zo said apparently people are now finding posts she liked and one was "F Brady and Gronk! Go Pats Bill will lead us". I guess she posted something about taking her page private and she hates the media trolls. Looks like there is some sensitivity in the Belichick household.

Gumpboy45

Reaction score
Man, this may be about to explode. Bertrand and Zo said apparently people are now finding posts she liked and one was "F Brady and Gronk! Go Pats Bill will lead us". I guess she posted something about taking her page private and she hates the media trolls. Looks like there is some sensitivity in the Belichick household.
Well Bill is still here. He's not the one who quit on the the team. so yeah F Brady and Gronk

OP
Roberto71

Roberto71

Reaction score
Sure Rodgers and co may as well not turn up!!!

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score

Your pal Mazz certainly said that Brady built the culture. And you certainly supported her argument.

You are so are up with this belichick va Brady thing, you are now creating arguments that were not even made.

:coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Your pal Mazz certainly said that Brady built the culture. And you certainly supported her argument.

You are so are up with this belichick va Brady thing, you are now creating arguments that were not even made.

:coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
So wait...let me get this straight. I didnt say something, and then I was told I did because they got me mixed up with the person who said it, because honestly saying who created teh culture is the most stupid thing in the world. You know what good culture is? Winning. When you lose, the culture all of the sudden goes to crap, but anyway. I didnt say something, and got trashed for someone else saying it, and you come up with....I supported the person who said it? How did I do that exactly? Was I waving pom pom's for them? Was I making cheering noises and yelling woot? I have said from before Brady even left, that its stupid to compare a coach and a player, yet it still gets done, and then I get accused of doing it? lol wow
I guess its like when you "support" trump supporters huh? Oh sorry here is the coffee guy. :coffee: