2020 - Playoff Thread

It's a bit early, but we can track movements up and down the likely fixtures week by week.

If the season ended now, this is what we'd get with the new 7 teams per conference format. Only 1st seed gets the bye. Some intriguing matchups, in the AFC I think our Buffalo pals would be a bit nervous going up against the Browns. Which is some statement to make.

Annotation 2020-12-01 162622.jpg

He was 19/29 for 200 and 1 TD and zero picks. Overall he had a solid game. He also had a TD pass dropped early which would have totally changed the game. He is not elite but he played well enough to win that game if the TD pass is not dropped and his run game got going at all.

Trubisky didn't play terrible for once. The only issue is that he won't thread the needle. He seems to go for safe throws or check downs. Nice for the QB rating, but not much for actually trying to win the game.

He also had a huge drop that should have been a touchdown. I never said he played well, I said he wasn't terrible. He just didn't take any chances other than last drive.

offs, chase claypool running his mouth too. AFTER THEY LOSE.
Yeah, you can have all those loudmouth turdwaffles. don't care how much talent they have.

AB then JuJu now this rookie.
Must be something in Pittsburgh's water 🤷
Or maybe it's Tomlin's culture that nurtures stupidity, entitlement and poor losers.
The memory of Bill Cowher and Chuck Noll are long gone along with their legacy.
I could be making too much of this but I don't think so. This isn't new with Tomlin's teams.

AB then JuJu now this rookie.
Must be something in Pittsburgh's water 🤷
Or maybe it's Tomlin's culture that nurtures stupidity, entitlement and poor losers.
The memory of Bill Cowher and Chuck Noll are long gone along with their legacy.
I could be making too much of this but I don't think so. This isn't new with Tomlin's teams.
yep. plus pitt has a tendancy to play down to their competition under him.

Back