2020 - Playoff Thread

It's a bit early, but we can track movements up and down the likely fixtures week by week.

If the season ended now, this is what we'd get with the new 7 teams per conference format. Only 1st seed gets the bye. Some intriguing matchups, in the AFC I think our Buffalo pals would be a bit nervous going up against the Browns. Which is some statement to make.

Annotation 2020-12-01 162622.jpg

These fucking Insurance split-screen commercials where the game is going on live in the left screen have got to go.

In both games they missed live plays and when they cut back to the suits in the booth they never mentioned either one. Like it never happened, which I'm sure they were under orders to pretend like nobody will notice.

One during the Tampa game showed Brady shoving a lineman all pissed-off and we never got to see what that was all about.

At the rate these idiots (meaning the NFL) are going, in about 3 years the entire game will be a commercial where they have a TV screen in the background where if you squint hard around
all the logos and Jake from State Farm you might be able to see some actual football.
It wasn't like that 35 years ago with Montana and Marino, damn it!

That game by the Bucs was as impressive as when they blew out the Packers earlier in the season. White was an animal. They absolutely destroyed Brees and his water pistol arm. Sent him right into retirement. Brady did his thing and scored on all those short fields. So happy for him to be back in a championship game. I really like how the Bucs defense matches up with GB. He has a real chance to get back to the bowl. Unreal. GOAT.

They were not ready supposedly but the GOAT stepped on the field with them and their defense played out of its mind. Brady was efficient, methodical, like he always is. Make sure he scored on every single short field. Put the hammer down at the end with the QB sneak. Must be so gratifying for him. That is up there with one of the best playoff wins of his career on the road vs a team that had swept him.

Nick Wright might be the worst commentator on TV and that is saying something with the likes of Kellerman and Sharpe.

They were not ready supposedly but the GOAT stepped on the field with them and their defense played out of its mind. Brady was efficient, methodical, like he always is. Make sure he scored on every single short field. Put the hammer down at the end with the QB sneak. Must be so gratifying for him. That is up there with one of the best playoff wins of his career on the road vs a team that had swept him.

LOL.
Brady was carried in this game.
The running game and defense did far more for this game than Brady did.
Only TDs came from stupid turnovers by the Saints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Winner of the NFC will win the SB and I have a feeling it’s going to be GB. Bills really need to beat the Queefs, that fan base has to be the worst in the NFL, maybe even the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL.
Brady was carried in this game.
The running game and defense did far more for this game than Brady did.
Only TDs came from stupid turnovers by the Saints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Pretty sure Brady scored all the TDs from the stupid TOs. Just like he used to do for us year after year. That is how you win playoff games. If he gets his defense to play that like they will win it all.

Winner of the NFC will win the SB and I have a feeling it’s going to be GB. Bills really need to beat the Queefs, that fan base has to be the worst in the NFL, maybe even the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Bucs match up well with the GB offense. We also know how great Brady is in cold weather games. This is the worst match up for GB by far given the Bucs smashed them in the regular season and their defense just caught fire again.

Back