2020 Presidential Debates

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
That was the worst but hilarious shitshow debate. No one could control either of them.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
What did Biden even say other than call Trump a clown, liar, racist and defend ANTIFA? And since when were NYC and Chicago Republican cities?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
Go watch it again.

The soldier over his left shoulder processed it correctly and was scowling, ready to beat his ass.

Trump?

If Bolton, who can’t stand him and wrote a book in which that would’ve been his biggest take, refutes it I’d go with that.

This guy? This guy had literally the exact same facial expressions the entire speech.

I recommend you watch it. Dude has constant serious face, and you're imagining some shit that isn't there.

And literally everyone else on the stage is laughing and beaming at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=sQzQhq4YSeM&feature=emb_title

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

What did Biden even say other than call Trump a clown, liar, racist and defend ANTIFA?

Biden said plenty, though Trump was basically rambling over him the entire time.

Trump also cut Biden off when talking about his dead Iraq war veteran son, to interject Hunter conspiracy theories. Frankly, the most disgraceful moment of the night.

And, given the opportunity to denounce white supremacists, he told them to "stand back, and stand by."

Zero minds were changed tonight.

Trump appealed to nobody who wasn't already voting for him.

It was a shit show that did nothing to help him, whatsoever.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
This guy? This guy had literally the exact same facial expressions the entire speech.

I recommend you watch it. Dude has constant serious face, and you're imagining some shit that isn't there.

And literally everyone else on the stage is laughing and beaming at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=sQzQhq4YSeM&feature=emb_title

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Biden said plenty, though Trump was basically rambling over him the entire time.

Trump also cut Biden off when talking about his dead Iraq war veteran son, to interject Hunter conspiracy theories. Frankly, the most disgraceful moment of the night.

And, given the opportunity to denounce white supremacists, he told them to "stand back, and stand by."

Zero minds were changed tonight.

Trump appealed to nobody who wasn't already voting for him.

It was a shit show that did nothing to help him, whatsoever.

The most disrespectful moment of the debate was Biden calling Trump a clown, a liar and a racist. I don’t remember any debate where one candidate talked so disrespectful to the other candidate. Biden didn’t say anything policywise and had no rebuttal for his lack of getting anything done in his 48 years in D.C. Biden isn’t going to win anyone over with that performance.

MEPATNUT

Reaction score
One thing that did come out of the shit show was that Biden disavowed many of the far left policies.That cannot set to well with the far left Bernie and AOC supporters. they could sit this one out.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
The most disrespectful moment of the debate was Biden calling Trump a clown, a liar and a racist. I don’t remember any debate where one candidate talked so disrespectful to the other candidate. Biden didn’t say anything policywise and had no rebuttal for his lack of getting anything done in his 48 years in D.C. Biden isn’t going to win anyone over with that performance.

Lol.

DeflateThis

Reaction score
One thing that did come out of the shit show was that Biden disavowed many of the far left policies.That cannot set to well with the far left Bernie and AOC supporters. they could sit this one out.

You might have a point here. Trump can pretty much say what he want because the sheep doesnt care how tall the cliff is. A little white suppremacy endorsement wont stop the herd.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Thats funny.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score

Push for mail in votes can be a hedge for that, but I doubt they sit it out due to the "debate". I think enough leftists who may have been more pro Sanders are pissed about Clinton losing to him last time not to vote for Biden this time.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score

Why? All three are true.
Wow, did Trump ever come off as the biggest asshole ever.
Joe didn’t do well either, but Trump continues to prove he’s the least presidential POTUS ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
What a train wreck that was. I'm willing to bet viewership will drop sharply for the next one.

OP
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
What is with the Dems of not divulging their plans? To find out you have to vote for us, THEN we’ll tell you what’s in it.

Who would be stupid enough to fall for that after the unmitigated disaster Obamacare was?

DeflateThis

Reaction score
What is with the Dems of not divulging their plans? To find out you have to vote for us, THEN we’ll tell you what’s in it.

Who would be stupid enough to fall for that after the unmitigated disaster Obamacare was?

It would be a slam dunk win for the republicans if they had a semi decent candidate. Trump is the only reason Bernie has a chance here.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
I think this might be first time . Right & left wing media all agreed the debate was a embarrsement.

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
Reminded me of two curmudgeons in an old folks home arguing for an hour and a half. Except instead of being wheeled back to their respective rooms to anxiously wait for Salisbury steak in the dining hall later, one is currently serving as POTUS and both want the gig for 4 more years. Jesus H. Christ we should be able to do better than this.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score

Or, you could go to the website.

https://joebiden.com/healthcare/#

Republicans have been trying to and telling us they would repeal the ACA for 10 years, and in 10 years, they have presented zero plan.

OP
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score

Republicans have been trying to and telling us they would repeal the ACA for 10 years, and in 10 years, they have presented zero plan.

I want him to step up and publicly, at a podium, answer direct questions of ALL his plans for the country.

His refusal to address SC packing, the filibuster, the electoral college, 2A, details of his RvW stance(post birth abortion), and a detail of this Green vision that will create jobs. At what costs?

To step around the question because it’ll be a focus of discussion is SO weak. That’s what the purpose of the debates are for. To announce your platform to the American people and rely on its strength to get you elected. Not to cloak it in secrecy and a “you’ll find out when you need to know” vigil and get elected on hope.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
How about getting a real moderator that doesn't lean to either side, Wallace was just embarrassing last night.

johnlocke

Reaction score

I'm not a republican. The answer to the abomination that is ACA is a a free market in healthcare from start to finish.

Just like just about everything, the answer is for government to get outta the way.