2021 draft. Round 1 pick 15 Patriots select QB Mac Jones!

OP
Undertaker #59*

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
One thing I love about this pick is the coaching. It won't be a huge adjustment going from Saban to Belichick. He knows some of what to expect.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I cannot be happier. For once, I correctly figured out what Bill wanted and got my binkie in the process.

Now let's keep it rolling and find some real players.

Let's. Fucking. Go.

WOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Yeah this is a rare year. More remarkable most of us loved the pick and wanted that pick as well. Crap we have nothing to argue about.

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
Yeah this is a rare year. More remarkable most of us loved the pick and wanted that pick as well. Crap we have nothing to argue about.

The best Patriots offseason in history is now officially beyond dispute (or at least since Brady was drafted) and it ain't over yet. We'll get at least 2 or 3 more guys that will help us. This is the year
where it all starts making sense.

It's Christmas morning is what it is. Unbelievable.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
The best Patriots offseason in history is now officially beyond dispute (or at least since Brady was drafted) and it ain't over yet. We'll get at least 2 or 3 more guys that will help us. This is the year
where it all starts making sense.

It's Christmas morning is what it is. Unbelievable.
Adding that QB was really the top of it all. Like I said, we went out and got players on day 1 and then they pick the player we all wanted. I am not sure this could have went better. I am seeing the start of
another patriots run of dominance. I am getting an early run on Jones jerseys and I dont even wear jerseys. Chev really sold me on this guy a long time ago.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I'm excited to see how it goes!! So happy with the pick.
Sometimes its just as exciting to see something build as it is when you are at the top. The building is the fun part, once you get there its stressful to stay there. I am usually not this happy after the pats first pick.

Steve1

Reaction score
It appears to have worked out well. They didn't have to trade for a better pick, and they picked up a decent young qb, who I think can be a starter, and improve as the year goes on. So, good job, Patriots. We'll see how it goes, but it seems that it couldn't be much better, as far as drafting a qb goes.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I think Jones was the most ready QB to start in the NFL. I hope he gets in on some games this year.

Pape

Reaction score
JKL6Eoj.jpg