2021 Draft: Round 2 Patriots Select Barmore with the 38th Pick!

I hope our trainers can get Barmore to lose some fat and gain some muscle.
Conditioning was a bit of an issue at Bama. Only 50% of snaps played...

Trading two fourth rounders to move up to get Barmore is a typical Belichick move.

Take a look at all the fourth round draft choices across the league over the last 5 years (2016-2020). You won't find very many players whose names you'll recognize as NFL starters, or even JAGs. The only one of note is Dak Prescott.

Even going back 10 years, there's just a handful of guys that make it out the 4th round and become good players. The best use of those picks was to move up the draft board, IMO.

Trading two fourth rounders to move up to get Barmore is a typical Belichick move.

Take a look at all the fourth round draft choices across the league over the last 5 years (2016-2020). You won't find very many players whose names you'll recognize as NFL starters, or even JAGs. The only one of note is Dak Prescott.

Even going back 10 years, there's just a handful of guys that make it out the 4th round and become good players. The best use of those picks was to move up the draft board, IMO.
Eh, it depends on who you will trade for imo...

Eh, it depends on who you will trade for imo...
I don't want to speak for Tiproast, but as I read his post, 4th round picks rarely make a splash, so if you use one to trade up and it doesn't work, so what? You've basically lost nothing but you might have hit by getting a better pick.

Back