2022 Rookie Camp, OTAs, Mini Camp, Mandatory Mini Camp And Training Camp

No, you are stating things as fact that are not.
Where did I say anything was a fact? Ive been discussing what everyone else has been discussing. Many reporters have referred to the new system as the "Shanny" system. Not sure if you are referring to that or not.

There are reports coming in from training camps all across the NFL right now. From some teams the news is positive, and some negative. The fact of the matter is that a lot of writers seem to think that the passing offense in general, and Mac are struggling with the new system. That’s bad in training camp where most of the drills favor the offense. Good news in TC with pass catchers is usually untrustworthy and bad news is often worse that it is. I’m very concerned about this Oline giving up interior pressure. It looks like a lot of plays will get blown up before they begin. Based on what we’ve seen so far this TC it’s looking like this offense will be somewhere in the bottom third of the league.
It’s not unreasonable to have no faith in Patricia or Joe judge. Just look at their track records over the past few years. Patrica has very little offensive experience, and he didn’t exactly light it up coaching defense. It’s not trolling the forum to express concern.
I’ve got full confidence in the Oline and tight ends ability to run block. This team has the RBs to have a great run game. Thornton is going to develop into a good offensive piece. If Hunter Henry can stay healthy he’s dangerous. Parker will have to be accounted for by defenses. Im not trying to be completely negative. If this LB group can reach the potential they are flashing the defense should be at least as good as last year.
Speaking of last year, I had the Browns, the chargers, the titans, and both bills games as losses. I thought they would give up one game to Miami not both. I was wrong on those games, but that prediction wasn’t unreasonable. I never predicted 5 wins. It was 7 and 10.
In terms of Judge and Patricia, perhaps the struggles have more to do with them then the new system. Certainly a possibility.

I also wonder if Bill switches to adding pieces of a new system if Josh was still the OC.

The Shanahan system uses a FB front and center. We don't have a FB.
There's no wholesale change to the Shanahan system.
Yes, there's some outside zone runs but that's more McVay than Shanahan.
If it doesn't work, BB won't use it. People need to quit fretting about this stuff.

BB has been in the NFL for a long time now, is it any surprise that he's looked at what others are doing and started sprinkling some of it into his own system to see if it works?

Have at it boys. Don't get pushed around. And you get rewarded with an early beer!

Think of the story from yesterday about Andrews going crazy in a Oline-only group trying to get his crew fired up. So, the very next day David takes on
Goliath.

Coincidence? Not a chance. That, folks, is what a leader does. He inspires.

Back