2022 Rookie Camp, OTAs, Mini Camp, Mandatory Mini Camp And Training Camp

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
First Day: April 18
OTA Offseason Workouts: May 23-24, May 26, June 1-3, June 13-14, June 16-17

Pats' rookie minicamp is from May 13-15. Closed to the media.
Mandatory minicamp for all players is still set for June 7-9.

Can't wait!

Rookie minicamp has taken place over the last 3 days.
The media couldn't attend but the Patriots' photographer has provided us with 41 action photos of the newbs.

Zappe is a stout guy. Tyquan Thornton is built like a thoroughbred.
Demarcus Mitchell looks strong & capable. Hustling. A physical specimen for sure. Only needs coaching but willing & solidly built.
D'Eriq King playing WR.
Jack Jones is chiseled. Grabs an int.
RB Kevin Harris catching passes.

Last edited:
It's a good thing Thornton has feet on the bottom of these legs because if not they'd stick in the ground, LOL. looking forward to seeing them all.

Try out players,,
Omari Cobb LB from Marshall signed with Chiefs in 2020

Keyshawn James DL 280 lbs Fayetteville State

Coby Tippett

Jake Parker speedy WR Howard Payne , grew up with Patrick Mahomes supposedly

Rookie minicamp has taken place over the last 3 days.
The media couldn't attend but the Patriots' photographer has provided us with 41 action photos of the newbs.

Zappe is a stout guy. Tyquan Thornton is built like a thoroughbred.
Demarcus Mitchell looks strong & capable. Hustling. A physical specimen for sure. Only needs coaching but willing & solidly built.
D'Eriq King playing WR.
Jack Jones is chiseled. Grabs an int.
RB Kevin Harris catching passes.
No pics of Marcus Jones or the late round OLs, huh? Interesting. I saw what I assumed was a punt return pick and assumed it was Marcus...but it was Jack Jones.

Try out players,,
Omari Cobb LB from Marshall signed with Chiefs in 2020

Keyshawn James DL 280 lbs Fayetteville State

Coby Tippett

Jake Parker speedy WR Howard Payne , grew up with Patrick Mahomes supposedly

Parker and Mahomes have been friends since they were kids.

I see some JE11 toughness in his game

View: https://twitter.com/MRittCGS/status/1511823601401487362

Jake Parker is on the far right in this pic at Mahomes' wedding. Kelce 2nd from left.
FOAjGgaWYAISnL5

Parker and Mahomes have been friends since they were kids.

I see some JE11 toughness in his game

View: https://twitter.com/MRittCGS/status/1511823601401487362

Jake Parker is on the far right in this pic at Mahomes' wedding. Kelce 2nd from left.
FOAjGgaWYAISnL5

add "no socks with dress shoes" to my manbun revulsion list plz. 😄

add "no socks with dress shoes" to my manbun revulsion list plz. 😄
Look like Black Bass Weejuns. Back when they were the rage at UMass Amherst in the mid sixties, the proper protocol was grey socks.

Cheers

Howard Payne U has a total undergraduate enrollment of 981 (fall 2020), its setting is rural, and the campus size is 80 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Howard Payne University's ranking in the 2022 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Colleges West, #20.
Think my high school was bigger.
Scouting dept checks every possible school apparently.

Parker is interesting. At 6'0"/6'1" and 200, those shuttle and 3 cone scores are no joke. And I suspect he'll outwork everyone on the field - he stopped football after high school and worked in the oil fields for 4 years before going back to college. Asked what experience developed him most as a football player, he said the last day he played, because being away from the game gave him appreciation, drive, and focus to be great.

It's not as if he's going to be a difference maker this year, but I'm going to keep an eye on him.

Parker is interesting. At 6'0"/6'1" and 200, those shuttle and 3 cone scores are no joke. And I suspect he'll outwork everyone on the field - he stopped football after high school and worked in the oil fields for 4 years before going back to college. Asked what experience developed him most as a football player, he said the last day he played, because being away from the game gave him appreciation, drive, and focus to be great.

It's not as if he's going to be a difference maker this year, but I'm going to keep an eye on him.
At least he knows how to work! The oil patch is no joke...it's harder than football ever was.

Come Monday we will hear our first media reports from OTAs.
That should get you through the weekend.

At my home, the weekend is for the GOOD wine. And it helps.

Cheers

Well if he makes it hopefully it will be soon, he's almost out of his prime years

Back