2023-2024 Starting Offensive Line

DropKickFlutie

Reaction score
The 2023-24 starting offensive line will be key to the offense’s success. What do you think will be the best starting lineup configuration?

There are 16 players not counting Cannon which would make 17 players…(list below)

Players:
Trent Brown, Strange, Andrews, Onwenu, McDermott, Rieff, Anderson, Hines, Cajuste, Steuber, Russey, J Andrews, Sow, Mafi, Ferentz, Murray

Some scenarios:
1. Onwenu from RG to RT
2. or, Strange from LG to LT
3. or, Trent Brown from LT to RT
4. Rookies displacing Andrews

I think Trent Brown was one of their best OLinemen despite crappy OLine coaching. I think he stays at LT. I hope Strange takes a quantum leap at LG so that his pick wasn’t a bust. I hope one of the rookies can start at RG thus allowing Onwenu to play right tackle which he is elite at. The OLine story will likely evolve dramatically month to month.

My base lineup:
Trent Brown, Strange, Andrews, [Rookie], Onwenu

The 2023-24 starting offensive line will be key to the offense’s success. What do you think will be the best starting lineup configuration?

There are 16 players not counting Cannon which would make 17 players…(list below)

Players:
Trent Brown, Strange, Andrews, Onwenu, McDermott, Rieff, Anderson, Hines, Cajuste, Steuber, Russey, J Andrews, Sow, Mafi, Ferentz, Murray

Some scenarios:
1. Onwenu from RG to RT
2. or, Strange from LG to LT
3. or, Trent Brown from LT to RT
4. Rookies displacing Andrews

I think Trent Brown was one of their best OLinemen despite crappy OLine coaching. I think he stays at LT. I hope Strange takes a quantum leap at LG so that his pick wasn’t a bust. I hope one of the rookies can start at RG thus allowing Onwenu to play right tackle which he is elite at. The OLine story will likely evolve dramatically month to month.

My base lineup:
Trent Brown, Strange, Andrews, [Rookie], Onwenu

I'm not sure how it will shake out, but I like that they seemingly have posirional flexibility. The line Should be much improved from 22 and has a decent shot at being better than they were in 21.

Back