2023 Proposed Rules Changes

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
-Who cares about a P's or K's number?

-All that review stuff will be seen as another step towards a ref upstairs in the sky booth. That's not popular with the owners for some reason.

-Emergency 3rd QB designated to be available from PS or Inactive List should first 2 QBs go down. Absolutely, positively, Hell YES!

-Seeding WC over division winner by record. Seems fine on the face of it but the restrictions make it almost useless. "IF the Div. Champs have < .500 record AND IF the WC team has 4 or more wins than the Div. Champ." Very low chance of happening, imo.

View: https://twitter.com/RealAlexBarth/status/1635405773898670082

Last edited:
-Who cares about a P's or K's number?

-All that review stuff will be seen as another step towards a ref upstairs in the sky booth. That's not popular with the owners for some reason.

-Emergency 3rd QB designated to be available from PS or Inactive List should first 2 QBs go down. Absolutely, positively, Hell YES!

-Seeding WC over division winner by record. Seems fine on the face of it but the restrictions make it almost useless. "IF the Div. Champs have < .500 record AND IF the WC team has 4 or more wins than the Div. Champ." Very low chance of happening, imo.

View: https://twitter.com/RealAlexBarth/status/1635405773898670082

The only two that I give a shit about on number eight for which I agree, and the last one (not numbered), which I also agree with. Everything else is either who cares or no.

By last one do you mean only 1 cutdown day?

By last one do you mean only 1 cutdown day?

No. I didn't realize there was a 3rd page. I meant the last one on the second page. I have no issue with any of the 3rd page proposals. The only one that moves me is the thetas of a second in the last 30 seconds of each half. That makes sense and is gonna be a mess for the shitty officials. LOL.

No comment on #2? I kinda like #2.

I think it should be available on every kickoff - you can punt or go for it - else just give the opposing team the ball at the 25. Get rid of the most damaging play in all of sports.

Back